FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to see more with other staff like club doctor, masseur, equitment managers, kit managers and sport pychlogists (sp). I feel this would make it some much more realistic because football teams have huge amounts of backroom staff and they just are not covered inthe current game.
I would also like to see an option to get in ground staff this would enable us as managers to ask for a certain type of pitch like more grass in the corners for the long ball game or a nice smoth bowling green to knock the ball about for those who like a nice short slick passing game.
Any thoughts on these suggestions.

I think they should change your Managerial stats to the normal stats that you get on the current Managers in the game, I dislike the current ones.

Have your best managerial stats saved so that when you start a new game you have a better chance of getting a job or the Board will give you more time than you would if you were to be a Sunday League Footballer?

Maybe a few more added talks on team talks during a match, before & after? oh & better contracts, they've been pretty much same for last few versions of FM, add things like month to month deals etc :)

To be able to buy the greyed out layers

to be able to design the stadium eg seat colour/pattern no of tiers type of stadium ect

I would like to see -
On your managers profile, see his favoured personnel, as well as being able to choose two or three preferred clubs.

More on the contract side, such as pay-as-you-play contracts, other contract lengths, rather than 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years, also half year, 18 month etc.

Free form formation board, so you can utilise the full pitch, and make better use of deep lying forward etc.

More staff, such as psychologists, sports science docs, etc.

Easier to use training feature. The current one is very tricky to get a schedule right on, and most people use two or so ready made schedules(Tugs, Dans)

Get rid of the graphic problems, such as the inability to change Bournemouth logo, some kits needing the year at the end, which needs changing every year in-game.

Also, be able to offer contracts to the German and Korean national players(that are made by the game). Some of those have unreal stats, one of the forwards had 20 finishing, 19 heading, 19 composure, and 18 jumping, and was mentally perfect.

a downloadable/built in Classic Teams database, similar to the user created one on this site, but uses regens for all clubs that don't have a classic team. so you aren't playing e.g. Liverpool '80's vs modern-day Preston or whoever.

Something that indicates form would be good, instead of me playing a striker 1-2 games before realising he is in bad form.

Also more specific training eg. if one player has a low FK attribute, ask him to specifically work on that in training.

Become assistant manager of a club perhaps?

Umm, to be able to become an real life manager? I mean, to be able to be for example, Alex Ferguson, but having his stats, his career etc.
Also, if you are a Proffesional or International Player, to be able to make your past career, for example to be able to put in your Career History the teams you have played.

id like to see some real stadiums for the 3D Match engine, Wembley, San Siro etc etc

some peoples Laptop/PC may not be able to handle all these sort off suggestions they get said every year but they don`t get put in for that reason.

Rules being changed after a few seasons.
And we should make a list of all the stuff we've said and email it to SI or something.

It would be great to be able to target opposition players, say those already on a yellow card, or those slightly injured. Some defenders have been booked and I've tried to get players to target that side of the pitch but it just doesn't happen. More player interaction would be a great idea. (H)

I think you should be able to negotiate so that you could become a feeder team when some big teams try to buy a promising player of yours.

More realistic regens. There's too many insanely good players, like 18 year olds with stats higher than Messi. It's dumb.

Better SOUNDS. To include improved match day sounds, themes like Champions League music in during pre-game and post-game, and possibly hearing commentary.

More options for team talks.

Definitely like the idea of 1 on 1 talks with players.

All in all, love the game though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.