FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finances

What is really annoying on this FM is that the finances are very difficult to control. It makes me angry when i see the red numbers... we buy a good player with a high wage...CABOOOM... Watch your finances becuse you are in a lot of troubles... :mad:

I like it when u get the option to get your captain to hold a meeting with the players, I think this could be extended to when a player is unhappy or somthing, other than you talking to him, get the captain to have a few words. More things when interacting with individuals would be good

One of the main thing's i would like to see is when you win something it just does'nt say you have won the league or Cup but it has a different screen of the picture of the throphy or some sort of celebration screen.
Also i do like the idea of the manager's CV.

I reckon it would be good to have several different options for corners. Say 3 options, and you can choose the frequency with which each one is used e.g. Often, Sometimes, Not Often and you could hit the ball to far post most the time, but occasionally lay it to the edge of the box.

Think this would be a good idea?

More control over upgrades, cant remember what year was but u cud improve each stand of stadium
new upgrades like corporate facilities
more financial control such as ticket price or merchandise cost

create new kit?? most teams bring out a new home kit every other season yet in game it same kit all the time
choice of sponsors, in current game just says new kit deal announced! y not have options which could like to merchandise cost and sales

Instead of using XML Config files, there could be a button saying : Change Player Face or Change Home Kit / Away Kit / Alternate kit etc, then it will open up your pic folder, select desired image then save !

*simples*

Dont think they can unless they have all the copyrights , as im sure kits , logos , faces are against copyright aint it ? If im wrong slap me in the face 16 times

i like the cv idea.... and i dont know this already been post but they should look on the offside bugs and some own goals bugs.... and maybe some real sponsorships.... set piece builder.... and more realistic tactical builder....

A couple of things.

Details on Chairmen... how much they are worth, personality etc.
A free moving camera for the matches.
More of the english league system, the custom versions people created had nasty bugs in sometimes.

The cv idea defo sounds like a great improvement, i would like to see a few things carried over from the CM franchise such as:
  • Set piece editor
  • Better player interaction
  • Job interviews
  • Coaching badges
As well as some more transfer options eg when we bought Berbatov from spurs we sent Campbell on loan as part of the deal, i would very much like to see this option implemented in the game.
I also strongly believe it's about time we were allowed to spend our wages!
Let us buy a house and a nice car, let us choose where we go on holiday, let us reinvest our own money back into the club, all simple things but would defo add more realism to the world of football management.

The cv idea defo sounds like a great improvement, i would like to see a few things carried over from the CM franchise such as:
  • Set piece editor
  • Better player interaction
  • Job interviews
  • Coaching badges
As well as some more transfer options eg when we bought Berbatov from spurs we sent Campbell on loan as part of the deal, i would very much like to see this option implemented in the game.
I also strongly believe it's about time we were allowed to spend our wages!
Let us buy a house and a nice car, let us choose where we go on holiday, let us reinvest our own money back into the club, all simple things but would defo add more realism to the world of football management.
good points but managers dont invest there money in the club that would mean they get no wage ;)

Yeah sorry didn't go into much detail about that bit, i meant reinvest as in put your own money in to buy a player or front the signing fee on a contract if the board won't give you the funds to do so

suppose that would work cause it is annoying when the board wont give that bit extra for a player you want

Being able to test set-piece routines in training against different opposing team ( your reserves, I suppose ) formations, without having to play a whole match would be useful.
Also, more numerous 170 + players out there - so your scouts can deliver the wonderful ' good signing ' report which we all yearn for

When a staff member recommends a player they should only do it for players that are in your budget as they have given me shortlists for people costing over £2 million. :S

Being able to test set-piece routines in training against different opposing team ( your reserves, I suppose ) formations, without having to play a whole match would be useful.
Also, more numerous 170 + players out there - so your scouts can deliver the wonderful ' good signing ' report which we all yearn for

Nice ;)

i belive the media should be able to understand your reply, not have to pick an option. for example how do you feel about being appointed as manager of havent&waterlooville. well to be honest i dont intend on staying long this team does nothing for me, im better than this just wait ill prove it.

Also, a bit ambitious but i sometimes get bored of the Pro Evolution's and the Fifa's, the CMs and FM and in my I.C.T class we are making games and for mine, i am creating a football game where you are in fact a mentor/agent to a young, aspiring footballer and you train and work your way together to make you and him top
It will take long but hopefully i can do it[/QUOTE]

that sounds like a good idea i would buy it!!

i belive the media should be able to understand your reply, not have to pick an option. for example how do you feel about being appointed as manager of havent&waterlooville. well to be honest i dont intend on staying long this team does nothing for me, im better than this just wait ill prove it.

Instant sacking there I think if that were the case

Status
Not open for further replies.