FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want some new feature in FM 2011, like:
- manager's salary can be used to buy something (ex: house, car, club, etc)
- manager can rent house they have
- manager can decide to build and watch for new youth academy in other country
- manager can control the merchandise sale (sale per player and sale per week)
- players can have problems with his real life (ex: love, drugs, accident, money)
- managers can have their own family

Isn't that just FIFA Manager???

then it wouldnt be football manager :S

OK, here are some enhancements I would like to see in Football Manager 2011:
- Fix animation bugs in 3D pitch mode. There are still some unrealistic player movements.
- Increase 3D match view performance for low-level video cards. Cool to have an option to disable rendering of substitution benches!
- Get licence for national team of Germany (I don’t like to use fake files to solve such kind of problems
1.gif
).
- Think over and remake ‘Press conferences’ feature. They are too boring now, I always send Assistant Manager.
- I would like to see total player statistics of all seasons (not only one current season): won headers, goals/shots, accurate passes and so on
105.gif

- The same history would be good for training progress of my players. I would like to see it for all period when player is in my team (not just 12 months).
- More interaction with fans.
- It would be great to participate more in youth development and invest in youth academy somehow.
So you see I vote for evolutional changes in my FM 2011 ideas not revolutionary ones.

i would like to see a go to strategy 'A' 'B' 'C' when a defensive player goes of the field for an injury because sometimes im not playing with a defensive minded midfielder and the center back is gone and im left exposed.
i also definitely agree with the more interaction with the player and board. i also want more options in the team talk when youre leding by more than 2 goals. Make the press conferences more interesting. In corner kicks Instead of telling the player to attack the near post and lurk out side box i would like a graphical representation where i can position the players and they dont have the same positions on both side of the corners. i dont want my free kick taker to be taking freekicks where they cant obviously score and some one taking it.

Edit: I would like to see training performance for entire history with club and youth player statistics from previous season as they just get lost as non-competitive matches when they are

Last edited:
To put in performance salary ! Like Owen has in Man Utd. It would be cool, because when you pay for World Class player 400k £ per month and he get injured for 6 months its a huge blow for finances and of course for team as well.

Im sure that most of players dont like such contracts, but it keeps them motivated to play well :p

i want to see traing camps introduced. ive never seen any women in the game. how about introducing women leagues. like how the tax is lower in spain shouldnt the player want a less overall wage than when he is in england so gets about the same money

i want to see traing camps introduced. ive never seen any women in the game. how about introducing women leagues. like how the tax is lower in spain shouldnt the player want a less overall wage than when he is in england so gets about the same money

Female staff, eg physios and coaches are now represented.

Are you going to set up an run the scouting network to get accurate stats on the womens game? They can barely organise/support their own leagues outside of China and USA, how hard would it be to compile a management sim?!

If you search females with the data editor you can find one woman who is a player.

To be able to run multiple games at once . So you could have like 2 windows of fm with 2 different saves.

Ball Boys...

Instead of waiting hours for your player to walk over to the ball, pick it up and walk back it would be less frustrating if a ball boy ran to the ball and rolled / thrown it to him ?

Ball Boys...

Instead of waiting hours for your player to walk over to the ball, pick it up and walk back it would be less frustrating if a ball boy ran to the ball and rolled / thrown it to him ?

I think they do it this way to give the game time to load.

Add the option to of competition to search players by league.

Every summer I want to try bring players from the division I'm in or higher or I want to rule out any player in leagues two steps below, but I can't do that.

And opening the leagues of each country and start looking through every player of ever team soon makes the game stop being fun.

announce your retirement or intention to leave at the end of the season. all you can do atm is resign/retire and its all done with 3 clicks. at least if you could announce your intention both public and private to the board you could get an improved contract or an offer of investment. also its good for managing international teams so you can announce your intention to leave after the WC say.

More realistc game engine; less missing one-on-ones, more goals from crosses, less running away from a loose ball, less yellow cards, and those are just a few.

to be able to buy the players in grey

to be able to use manager wages

to be able to build youth camps around the world

to be able to design your stadium eg seat colour tiers ad boards stadium type and when you make changes the price changes so if you wanted a stadium like the emirates with a glass roof or whatever it would cost millions but lower league teams would have to settle with a corrugated steel stadium

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Add the option to of competition to search players by league.

Every summer I want to try bring players from the division I'm in or higher or I want to rule out any player in leagues two steps below, but I can't do that.

And opening the leagues of each country and start looking through every player of ever team soon makes the game stop being fun.

why, if it's becuase players refuse to sign fir you club that would be because your city attracttion is very low and your club has a low reputation

In My Opinion The Biggest Problem is The transfers. In My game, Liverpool Went bankrupt In 2021 ok ?. And they Had This Epic Regen Valued At 8.5, I Offer 17.5 Thinking "ok Bankruptcy, Surely They Cant afford To say No".. BUT NO, How Much Do They Want? 67 F**KING Million !

And Player Ageing (sp) Could also be Improved, For example, In My Game Two Of My Regens Are In Their 30s Ok ?. And One Is A Striker And Over The Last 2 or 3 Seasons His FINISHING Has Dropped From 18 To 14, Which Is Quite Stupid. How Can You become Worse At Finishing Just because Of age ???

and i also Agree With The Idea To have 2 saves open at the same time, it would cause huge loading times, but would be useful in the transfer markets to just browse around in one, while playing the other :)

to be able to buy the players in grey

to be able to use manager wages

to be able to build youth camps around the world

to be able to design your stadium eg seat colour tiers ad boards stadium type and when you make changes the price changes so if you wanted a stadium like the emirates with a glass roof or whatever it would cost millions but lower league teams would have to settle with a corrugated steel stadium

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Hey, Go play FIFA Manager then :)

why, if it's becuase players refuse to sign fir you club that would be because your city attracttion is very low and your club has a low reputation

i would like the option to do more on the editor when it comes to leagues.

Including making international leagues, as they don't seem to work, making leagues like the mls structure and leagues like the ipl in cricket.

Also cups betweeen national teams and cups between teams from different nations without having to assign them to a nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.