FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should try for getting licenses from major league and FIFPro

When dealing with lower League clubs, there should be reasonable raise in sponsor deals when club reputation gets higher and club playing in higher league ! So far i have not seen it. Yep sponsor deals increase their value, but they are not on the same standard as other club have in higher lvls. When i got Cockfosters to Premier League and stayed there for 8 seasons sponsorship stayed for 1 Million £ through that time although club reputation increased from National to World Class ! Just one thought that if new game comes out this problem will be balanced somehow or solved.

I had this problem too in the lower leagues. It improves greatly on new patches. I just wish the chairman didn't sign 5 year kit deals, I had a 20k main sposorship deal but a 200k secondary sponsorship in the champioship. 2-3 years is better.

SI should set up servers to run network games for set times everyday i.e 10am-12am , 12am-2pm, 2pm-4pm etc, you should be able to then connect up with these servers at these times and manage against other players, there should be a minimum online percentage for each game so that if you just miss the odd day your manager will just be put on holiday but if you go over the minimum percentage you will be sacked

Luke_Philips:

Heh, deleted my message before seeing your answer precisely because of that, I realizedI could do that in previous versions, it's just one option I've not yet seriously looked for and have not realized, so not posting it until I give it a serious check and find that was removed. Well, I did look for it and didn't see it, but it's sure another of my looking over something not seeing it and it being there.

But yes, I bet it is in already *roll eyes at self*

Not sure whether this has been said before but i think they should put an overall history and stats screen as a button on the start screen. For instance it would take all of your wins over all of your saves, defeats, goals, most used team, my bought player, things like that.

Luke_Philips:

Heh, deleted my message before seeing your answer precisely because of that, I realizedI could do that in previous versions, it's just one option I've not yet seriously looked for and have not realized, so not posting it until I give it a serious check and find that was removed. Well, I did look for it and didn't see it, but it's sure another of my looking over something not seeing it and it being there.

But yes, I bet it is in already *roll eyes at self*

Saving tactics / lineups mate ;)

I would like to see for example a more specific and detailed way to make your set pieces and how the players will pass, we all remember Utimate Manager 97´, eh :)

Also some extra feuters on the training ground to make your players better.

It would be great to see a greater number of options when creating tournaments, ie. being able to create a group phase with any number number of qualifiers anywhere in the tournament structure, being able to set regional qualification for club competitions and being able to edit continental competitions and remove/add countries to their structures.

I reckon in the tactics screen, they should put a slider bar on how much you want your players to dive. Too much and the ref notices it and books the players (but more risky and could get penalties), or too little and your players will not go down, even when a foul has been committed.

i think it would be great if you could get a match day experiance like i fifa 10 with comentators (or not) but definnitly a digital view of the two teams formations and i thik it is incredable that that has never been done but at the same time you should be able to see tha manager on the touchlin

Improve atmosphere in stadiums and stuff, as when you have the volume on the game on, and you score, you wouldn't realise as theres no change in atmosphere.

Put some Vuvuzuela's on ;)

I'd like to see a biography on retired player's profile under the history tab, providing they are still in the game as a scout or coach etc. This would make it easier to see what they won whilst playing without having to scroll through them all, I'm abit of a historian like that so maybe its just me, but I think it would be nice :)

Would also like to see more detailed set piece plans and more liscenses.

I think that they should enable fast freekicks in the matches.
A great thing would if u should be able to set up a number of different freekick and corner options so you dont just use one. Besides that i just want some minor upgrades on the match engine, like do something bout the ball.. its modern football, they should have more then one :p
Tho i love FM 10 so keep up the good work SI! :D

PS. GIef some nice vuvuzela sounds :p DS

Last edited:
Don't know if it's already been mentioned, but if a player scores and has a **** game, he'll end up on 7.something. I don't think scoring a goal makes you a better player on the day. Fair enough if it's a couple or even a hat-trick, but I think the ratings especially for a striker are silly on goalscoring terms.

get rid of crash dumps or at least say what caused the game to crash dump so you can rectify it

Status
Not open for further replies.