FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should make so the transfer fee of a player is the actual transfer fee...so clubs dont want 30m extra for a player thats supposed to be worth 4m

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

also what i think would be cool would be if you could select a voice for your manager so when you do press conferences you can actually hear the press ask you questions and when you respond it will be in the voice you chose at the start, kinda useless add-on but i think it would be really cool, make it more realistic

they should make so the transfer fee of a player is the actual transfer fee...so clubs dont want 30m extra for a player thats supposed to be worth 4m

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

also what i think would be cool would be if you could select a voice for your manager so when you do press conferences you can actually hear the press ask you questions and when you respond it will be in the voice you chose at the start, kinda useless add-on but i think it would be really cool, make it more realistic

If they Did that, I would hae Mr.T's voice as mine, that'd be ledgeee! (H)

can't get rid of crash dumps.

It's essentially your pc overloading. All they can do is try to make the game more efficient, it can never go away completely, especially when a user loads too many leagues and his pc takes a dump.

more realistic international games, in my game costa rica and scotland were in the WC 2010 finals and costa rica won when neither of them even made it to the World Cup

What I really want to see, is the ability to disable leagues as you play.

If you load them, you should be able to turn them off.

This has two advantages

1. After being promoted you can disable the lower league to improve performance (I'm running Italian Serie D with all sorts of teams, I'd love to disable them, then Serie C as I get promoted)

2. People can load a ton of leagues, and disable them as they go in order to improve performance while maximizing leagues loaded. (can't tell you how annoying it is loading, and reloading games to get the perfect balance)

What I really want to see, is the ability to disable leagues as you play.

If you load them, you should be able to turn them off.

This has two advantages

1. After being promoted you can disable the lower league to improve performance (I'm running Italian Serie D with all sorts of teams, I'd love to disable them, then Serie C as I get promoted)

2. People can load a ton of leagues, and disable them as they go in order to improve performance while maximizing leagues loaded. (can't tell you how annoying it is loading, and reloading games to get the perfect balance)

Agree with that 100%. I would like to do a level 10 to Premier League career but once you get promoted the leagues are no longer needed

I wonder what the stats of Rooney would look like in this edition... considerably smaller area-chart..

I wonder what the stats of Rooney would look like in this edition... considerably smaller area-chart..
what, based on 4 games? si games base their atrributes on couple of season normally, unless there is a sudden change in the player

If he did not get injured in March he was a serious contender for the Ballon D'or , He had such a amazing season, I went over to England to watch him play in December against Wigan and what you see live then on the telly is much different , he ran the game from start to finish, He will go down in Man United greats if he stays which I think he will

I love the ideas about being able to talk to the chairman and argue your point. I also like the idea of being able to say why youre dropping a player and what they need to do to get back. What if your wages were to go into a special transfer/wage kitty. Where if the club youre at can't afford the cost of a player, you can chip in the money youve made. eg. Youre Valencia and they have a budget of £20m. You want to buy the new next big thing but his club are after £23m. You cant adjust the budget and the board wont shift so you just put in the rest. This would be good as well if you move to a smaller club after a few years. It would be in effect like being a shareholder. What do you reckon?

I dont know if anyone has said this but set peice routines would be a good addition. So you can have a few different corner routines so its not just six yard box all the time or far post. Could also do the same with free kicks it would make it a lot more realistic i think...

Dont know if this has been said... i think if after 2 seasons with the same kit, the board could offer you a new kit, providing the kit sponsor (Adidas/Nike etc...) still sponsor you. You could pick the colours you want and then they tell the sponsor and the give you examples of the new kit. would be quite good i think.

You aren't going to be able to see sponsors on your kits. Basically the only options you will have is a myriad of colors and the kit styles available in the editor.

So I think, based on that, we should have two options

1. Let us choose color in game (can't use a pallet to choose color because that would require a lot of coding to implement IN game) and let us choose design (same manner as above). However this is largely unrealistic. Something more realistic would be requesting a kit change, and the game would look at your main colors and come up with something random based on those colors and complimentary colors.

2. Give us a "real time editor" for specific details. Let us change our kits in detail, let us rename stadiums, let us change our specific kit color etc...(shouldn't let us change player stats or other vital data while in game)

there needs to be more choice of interaction with players,coaches,physio and other staff. better training and for gods sake! man city are not that good!

I'd like the transfers to be randomized more, like not having man city sign Modric every game, and Chelsea sign Demba ba....etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.