FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I'd quite like to see is the ability to train players for specific roles. So instead of just being able to train someone to be an AML/AMR you could train them to AML- inside forward or AML- winger. Same with other positions, so if you use a formation with an AMC trequartista you can get your player to learn that role.

Another thing I'd like to see is more details for players regarding where they come from, and basically how they will develop. So if you get a young Italian AMC he will develop naturally to best suit the trequartista role because Italy (obviously) is the main nation to use this role and players are specifically developed for it. Obviously you could train the player to say be an AMC advance forward and use other roles but he would develop most naturally into a trequartista due to his origins. English players would develop with high physical attributes and low flair because that is how English players in the real world commonly develop, so they might not be suitable for say trequartista but they could play another AMC role.

I would like the position learning to be a bit more realistic. In the case that a player is learning AML he should be learning the ML position as well albeit at a slower rate. And in the case of regen players i do NOT understand how a player is able to play DR and MR but not able to play WBR also in the case of DC &MC but not DMC. Also if a player is able to play has natural ability on one wing he should have some ability on the other wing maybe competent or accomplished, whatever it is it must be either unconvincing, competent, or accomplished (natural if actually plays on both wings in real life. The player should also has an ability to play in certain formations better than in others.

this isnt something asking for, rather something i spotted, apparently there will be could be some new roles put into FM11. a quote from gareth millward (Millie of FM Britain) T
he roles in FM10 are not, yet, quite mature enough to fully transcribe things across. I have a small but growing list of roles which need to be introduced for FM11, so I hope that SI can programme them.

maybe could do something about the kits,
most teams change the kits every 2 year for home kit or yearly for away
so maybe something like get a choice of 3 kits so changes.

more control of merchandising
stadium manager, catering or costing of things ie tickets, shirts

means u could maximize your income and could affect fans view of u

I think you can do this in the editor. I messed about with creating a new club and I was able to set a kit for each season. Didnt get to play the game to see if it worked though. If itworked for that you'd be able to set it for real clubs although would take a lot of work if you did it for 20 seasons or so

maybe could do something about the kits,
most teams change the kits every 2 year for home kit or yearly for away
so maybe something like get a choice of 3 kits so changes.

I wholeheartedly agree that this is a KEY area that needs to be sorted out.
there are alot of unofficial fantasy kit creators who work very hard for long unpaid hours just for us when we request kits, and the ability to be able to change the colours and styles of the IN-MATCH kits would be SO useful without having to pre-plan everything out in the Editor before starting a game. like - you should be asked to verify the colour and style at the end of every season and once you confirm it you won't be able to deviate from that until the beginning of pre season the year after (like altering the size of the pitch every season, or selecting a captain and VC (thought, debatably, that can be changed at any time) - it would be realistic after all and I think alot, ALOT, of people would appreciate that.

Also, more variety in staff. Ability to hire all the other roles within a club.

id like to see them bring back the ability to change penalty taker when the penalties awarded. at the moment you have to go in and chenge the taker order then wait for it to make tactical changes which means you cant alter the taker for that peanlty which sucks

id like to see them bring back the ability to change penalty taker when the penalties awarded. at the moment you have to go in and chenge the taker order then wait for it to make tactical changes which means you cant alter the taker for that peanlty which sucks

thiswould be good.i hate it when a players scores two he will then take the pen instead of set pen taker just so they get a hattrick - regardless of players pen taking abilty.... what if you're 3-2 down, your cb has scored two headers, you're awarded a pen and your cb steps up with his 6 pen taking ability - he misses cos he's pants at pens and you're left fuming over why your main pen taker didn't take it

I think there should be more financial details, so you could know how much cash the club actually has, instead of just knowing the transfer budget. would make stadium expansions/purchases possibilities more clear to the player. Also, more interviews answer options and ****.

I think there should be more financial details, so you could know how much cash the club actually has, instead of just knowing the transfer budget. would make stadium expansions/purchases possibilities more clear to the player. Also, more interviews answer options and ****.
there are, click on club finances

Wingers to be more effective and defence easier to handle tactically.

what really annoys me is when your defending a corner or free kick, or just under pressure and the ball drops to a defender with time on the edge of the box they whack it up field but in the opposite direction of your striker(s). if you have two strikers up they stand right on the wing and your defrender whacks it up the middle. your strikers should be in the middle (or atleast one) and your defender should try to pick him out

(joke idea, btw)
Attributes for diving skill and diving amount, example - Drogba, diving skill: 1, diving amount: 20.

it would be great to order somehow your feeder clubs how much your youngsters need to play matches, what they need to improve on loan, etc

to be able to become a caretaker manager, so you have to preform well to take over

real board meetings. were you answer questions and tell them if you want anything.

Maybe team meetings, where the players say at which position they prefer to play, if they feel they are fitting in the team tactic, how they feel about what we say at the press conferences, which position they feel is the weakest, etc.

The chairman should have more of a role in transfers. You see things like at West Ham or Newcastle where the chairman buys players behind the manager's back. I would get so ******* annoying, but realistic none the less

Status
Not open for further replies.