FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv'e never had it, on any games or saves

i in to my 9th season now he did it (by the end of the eight season) a total of 8 times!!! in about a 6 month period - he was sold asap

also getting some quirkey news paper headlines too
(re ***** TOPP 6gls in one game(ST)) - H & W on TOPP form
(re THOMAS DUCKS (regen) 8 gls, 3ass, in 5 games(aml)) - Mighty ducks
think that one more a coincedance that anything else
(i got 10.3 patch)

Last edited:
Id like to see a stat for poaching on strikers. My strikers never follow up when someone else hits a shot so defenders ALWAYS clear it. Literally just had my first goal in 6 seasons from someone following up a mix upin the box to tap in, get tap ins from crosses all the time (BY MIDFIELDERS AS EVERY STRIKER I SIGN SCORES NO MORE THAN 4 A SEASON), but no one chasing down the keepers parry.

I kinda know what you mean, but maybe have it as a preferred move, so you teach your striker to follow up all shots, instead of having a stat for it.

Id like to be able to have u19s in my first team but have the option that they are eligible to play in u19 games, the same way you can have first team players eligible for reserve team

I'd like to still be able to see your players report card while hes on loan.

OT: From a thread somewhere else, I'd think the poacher thing can also be a matter of determination.

I would like to see a different view on coaching. Basically, instead of being the manager, it would be interesting being coach, assisatant even chairmen but it is unlikely but anyone can dream

that would take the meaning out of football manager

can i just ask a question to these people who want to be a coach, scout etc..

where do you see the fun in this?

Don't know if it's been said but when you buy a player it could give a option to loan back to the team

the most important improvement that has to be made is actually a going back to pre-fm10. stop transfer offers from appearing in the news screen. it is most annoying when i play in multiplayer ti find a super regen and to have to pay him 2,500,000 mil/per year just because my offer appears on my mates' news screen and they immediately try to "steal" him.

Id like to see a REAL germany team for once, all those players are fake,

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Also, i think it would be nice to be the president of the club, you know, give a budget, choose a manager, players etc

Id like to see a REAL germany team for once, all those players are fake,

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Also, i think it would be nice to be the president of the club, you know, give a budget, choose a manager, players etc
1) they havent got the licence for germany
2) if you look on the threads you can activate the real german side

i know but still :), anyways, this is an improvement that would be very good in the game, u know when ur creating a very dangerous attack, and just before you get into the area, the referee blows his whistle.

In real life, the referee waits until ur attack is over

How about the kid's level? (below under 18's)

Have your scouts look round so you can sign kid's form the local teams etc. like what happpens in real life.

I think that there should be a bit more realism in the game.. mostly outside of the pitch. For example: when a player scores a really important goal, he may decide to take off his t-shirt.
Also after a win against the main rivals, some players may decide to make fun of the rival supporters in his joy, and that may get him a ban or a fine. Also players should also be able to be fined or banned for aftermatch comments about the referee. And the fans may also be able to cause problems, with the supporters of some teams more likely to cause them. That may also cause a sanction for the team. I am not sure if I explained what I mean well, but I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.