FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that players will increase value when they play well... cause in FM2010 even if you buy a player by 11M€ like a did with LUKAKU for instance, the value of him only dicreased :S

I know it's been said a billion times, but I'd really like it if they improved the finishing in one-on-ones, especially at the highest levels. In my Wycombe save, I can be fairly confident if my player is through that he'll stick it in the back of the net despite his relatively poor stats, because so far he has at least attempted to find the corner of the net and only the best saves can prevent it going in. Yet, I can't say the same thing for my Barcelona save where players like Villa and Messi repeatedly hit it straight at the keeper despite having finishing/composure/decisions etc far higher than Pittman for Wycombe. These are shots that wouldn't even score in League 1

Remove the ugly regen faces, and provide them with a better image, or nothing..

- Loan a Player Back To Club

This would be good when signing young players as sometimes they end up rotting in the reserves. You could purchase a player and then loan him back to the club for a period of your choice should he be playing first team football.

Something I also want, but you can for example choose the transfer to happen next summer insted of it happen immideatly

I reckon a fantasy football game within FM would be a good touch just to create a bit of craic within the game.
You could have the option to pricipitate in if you want just like the reserve invitations.
Few small touches like that would create the fun atmosphere and get people in the game again.

Also this may be conterversal within the game but betting would be great craic also.

Any other fun ideas welcome

More player/other manager interaction is needed, like an international manager could ask a manager too play a player more often.
Realistic transfers, Milner to Barca? Nedum Onouha to Inter?
Also some manager transfers are mental, Ferguson replaced by some Romanian guy

Something I also want, but you can for example choose the transfer to happen next summer insted of it happen immideatly

But you can't do this when signing young players on frees/youth contracts.

They should make a section where for example you can choose leagues that you want to play in the game, for example, you've won everything in the premier league, and you want to play in an other country but you've just selected the premier league when you've started the game, we should have an option were we could add or get rid of league with in the game, it would be very hopeful and More entertaining, for example my computer just supports 4 major leagues, if i choose more of them the game would be very slow.

After every training session you should get reports who impressed and who didn't!
When you are at the press conference before the match you could name the starting eleven,to play mind games with other manager like if your key player was a doubt for the match you don't select him even on the bench...something like that and then you start him :D

Would like to see a selection of possible new academy scholars so I can choose the better ones. For instance would like to develop local players etc

Would like to see the transfer system revamped. Many may disagree with me but I think it would be great if you could give your chairman/owner/president/chief executive a list of targets that you would like and the chairman negotiates with the other club. its very rare nowadays that the manager negotiates with the other club. maybe the club selling a player behind you back would be good as well, could get annoying but adds to realism. Atmosphere and stadiums need to be improved, big champions league nights when the crowd are singing and the atmosphere is electric would add to the game. Controversial moments in the game e.g did the ball go over the line. Form in the game should be improved, for example, if a player cannot stop scoring then it is in the news and his valuation increases and everyone talks about him in press conferences and that. Just a few things that would add to the game :)

I think that FM should give us some more sophistical choices for answers in press confrences, and also, have more of an impact, in the long term and short. I also don't see the point in the need for the 'additional comments' form, as it doesn't seem to have an effect on the media, as it seems that I can type jherkkkasdnsbnfmzm into it and my players will still react well to my comments.
I would also like to see more humour in the game, like in the CM 01/02 with that To Madeira or Maxim Tsigailko or whatever, how he was fantastic at any club, but **** in real life.
Also, more stuff to do during the periods of inaction when managing a national team.

for me it has to be transfers. it's quite ridiculous the sums you have to play for certain players when they've not even got a cap for their nation.

People would say same for Cristiano Ronaldo transfer some 10-15 years ago but it still happend. We cant realy say what will hapend in the future with transfer market, but I think it will keep rising

Defenders going walkabouts! take this out of the game please?! :mad:

you can manage a reserve team, without managing the team!

Regens

Sorry am I the only one who thinks it's pretty poor that you can sign all the top 16 year olds every summer on approach to sign deals??

I think it should be made a little harder to find these good players who you can approach to sign by good scouting or even your youth team manager letting you know of 'hype' around a player doing well in the youth leagues???

I think it would be better if the regens didn't have a player value until they signed their contract with the club (maybe unless they play for your club you can see how much they're worth).

In my network game I play I have spent loads on scouts and setting assignments but when it all comes down to it summer comes and EVERYONE....search players, max age 16, value.

It's pointless and to easy to discover a gem for nothing at the moment.

Sorry am I the only one who thinks it's pretty poor that you can sign all the top 16 year olds every summer on approach to sign deals??

I think it should be made a little harder to find these good players who you can approach to sign by good scouting or even your youth team manager letting you know of 'hype' around a player doing well in the youth leagues???

I think it would be better if the regens didn't have a player value until they signed their contract with the club (maybe unless they play for your club you can see how much they're worth).

In my network game I play I have spent loads on scouts and setting assignments but when it all comes down to it summer comes and EVERYONE....search players, max age 16, value.

It's pointless and to easy to discover a gem for nothing at the moment.

I completely agree mate, it is pointlessly easy to find so called 'hidden' gems. I like your idea, and maybe even once they've signed the contract keep their value in the same sort of bracket as the rest of the players at their club.

For example, if a league 2 side got a reasonably good regen which had awesome potential, they wouldn't necessarily know that so how can they value him as if they knew his max PA? Lots of teams lose youngsters who they don't realise have quality IRL, and also try desperately to hold onto players they think might turn out good. It would be great if this was reflected in the game.

Thought about this today,

when a club approch you (wise versa) you could add demands (clasules?/promises?) on the contract, for example that the club should improve training facilities (or more money to transfers), and then they could reject/accept/negotiate and so...
and ofcourse that they would promise that they will improve, but wont, and then you get in a fight with the club board
wink.gif
and hopefully have fans by your side
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.