FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
be able to position players better for example messi being able to move slightly more central or move fabregas move higher up without pushing the whole team up

Bet theres been many posts likes this but:

More Realistic Transfer - Some really bad transfers on the game
And also:

Chairman Mode - I think that would be good. Would certainly give it ago.
More Detail - Like it says, more detail.

Pushing forward would be go to advanced individual instructions and set him to more offensive.

And then, so things are kept with shout changes, a second check box saying 'fix setting', so if it's unchecked the slider will be changed approppriately with shouts and if it's checked it won't be changed by shouts.

A few of these have most probably been said, but i cant be bothered reading through 18 pages:'(

- Team Bonding Sessions

Be able to arrange nights out for a meal or other things to help bond the team. This could be at any time of the season, start during or finish. This would be good as it would also help gel a team together if used to the correct extent.

-
Develop Team Talks

I think team talks need to be developed because during loading in the hints and tips it say 'try not to use the same team talk all the time as it will have less of an effect in the long run', but i find this difficult to do with the same team talks at the start of every match.

-
Be able to talk to a player during the game

The idea behind this is similar to the team talks before making a substitution except at any time in the game you could call your player over for example, Steven Gerrard, and give him instructions such as get on the ball, spray passes out to the wider players, run at defenders or simply shoot from distance.

-
Loan a Player Back To Club

This would be good when signing young players as sometimes they end up rotting in the reserves. You could purchase a player and then loan him back to the club for a period of your choice should he be playing first team football.

I think you can do the last one - you can buy the player at the end of the season. It's not exactly what you're saying, but close enough :)

A few of these have most probably been said, but i cant be bothered reading through 18 pages:'(

- Team Bonding Sessions

Be able to arrange nights out for a meal or other things to help bond the team. This could be at any time of the season, start during or finish. This would be good as it would also help gel a team together if used to the correct extent.

-
Develop Team Talks

I think team talks need to be developed because during loading in the hints and tips it say 'try not to use the same team talk all the time as it will have less of an effect in the long run', but i find this difficult to do with the same team talks at the start of every match.

-
Be able to talk to a player during the game

The idea behind this is similar to the team talks before making a substitution except at any time in the game you could call your player over for example, Steven Gerrard, and give him instructions such as get on the ball, spray passes out to the wider players, run at defenders or simply shoot from distance.

-
Loan a Player Back To Club

This would be good when signing young players as sometimes they end up rotting in the reserves. You could purchase a player and then loan him back to the club for a period of your choice should he be playing first team football.

the team building one: good, use the clubs finances to go paintballing to improve player morale and squad harmony, esspecially if your team going through a loosing streak - asking a player to ' discuss the teams recent underachiement ' doesn't cut it. or even being able to have this talk your self i.e organise a team meeting. - taking the lads out on the town not a good idea - i had a 'keeper who kept missing training because he was on the lash the night before

Loan player back: think some one has said (sry forgot name whilst typing): just buy at end of season - i know its not the same, could be something to put in the contract or as part of the negotiations

Talk to player in game again you can sorta do atm ' touchline instructions '

expanding on team building - maybe do this to staff too - tell them to train the players better, more expansive training for staff - if the rubbish at set piece training train them to be better at it

Last edited:
how bout the fans?? noone mention that, id like them to bring their flags and scarfs, just like they do in real life

How about the kid's level? (below under 18's)

Have your scouts look round so you can sign kid's form the local teams etc. like what happpens in real life.

there are already 14-15 year olds in the game, how young do you want to go exactly???????

To be honest i have read a lot of improvements people would like on fm 2011 and some of them are just unrealistic...... 1. Using your wage on something you can buy on the game is totally ludicrous what could you buy remeber it is still a game 2. I read somewhere that people want to choose their sponsors, how big their stadiums is, build academies etc. I mean you dont see Mourinho, Benitez etc choosing their clubs sponsors and having anything to do with the clubs marketing and financial side of the club. The greatest improvemet I would like to see are manager interactions with each other and more media coverage throughout the game, more buzz and excitement around FA Cup wins Champions League wins etc.

To have a guide on how to play Cesc Fabregas, or just make him even vaguely good on the game. It's impossible to get results out of him. On a more serious and on topic note, it would be good to have training camps in foreign countries such as France.. Also, it would be helpful if when you buy a player, especially if it's on a youth contract, you could be able to agree the signing but send them back on loan at the original club for however long.

i would also like to see more fan interection, such as them there opinions on the club, who they would like to see at the club, and so on, also player press conferences and MANAGER press conferences need to be developed further. there far to repetitive to enjoy:)

To be honest i have read a lot of improvements people would like on fm 2011 and some of them are just unrealistic...... 1. Using your wage on something you can buy on the game is totally ludicrous what could you buy remeber it is still a game 2. I read somewhere that people want to choose their sponsors, how big their stadiums is, build academies etc. I mean you dont see Mourinho, Benitez etc choosing their clubs sponsors and having anything to do with the clubs marketing and financial side of the club. The greatest improvemet I would like to see are manager interactions with each other and more media coverage throughout the game, more buzz and excitement around FA Cup wins Champions League wins etc.

that thing of choosing sponsors, stadiums etc, would be good for an idea i posted earlier, id like to be chairman, but what do think about fans bringing scarfs and flags to the stadium?

If you manage a team and win everything there is to win, You will be in Legends/Icons something. When you leave the club to join other then ll of a sudden you lose your legend status and also if you see in FMRTE you will be in dislike 100%. I have never seen Jose, Ancelotti being hated like that.

I like the graphics when watching/playing matches but there should be slight improvments with Improving player movements and making them not do stupid stuff

Improvments should include:

*Graphics of players and hairstyles on pitch

*Different types of Stadiums

*Stadium background should be better instead of Plain green exterior

*Playing Night football

*More Style of shooting eg Like bicycle kicks etc

*Movement of players doing tricks

*Lower player speed(They are too fast)

*3D training sessions

*More interaction options

*More Press confrence options

*Making players do less stupid stuff

*More Movement of heading or clearing the ball

*Make Crowd more detailed taking pics and not wearing same shirts like everybody make black people mix in the crowds with whites

*Detailed ball/s

*More View Cams eg watching game from crowds or watching games on actuall sidelines with camera moving

*Make ball speed slower ,it moves too fast when players kick it hard!!

*Better movement of dribbling with ball

*Make the ball curl better,curling is unrealistic

*Show when players come out of Dugouts and Lining up and captain exchange eblems

*Improve the way how players injure eg when players running they just drop and when players Injure seriously they get strechered off

*More Injuries Like head bursting and little blood coming out :D

*Improve physics of how players kick ball eg when players kick the ball it just ELEVATED into the air

*Make medics have kits

*Make ball boys in the stadium with physios with stretchers

*Improve how a player slide tackle for the ball

postioning wouldnt make the difference its a defensive stat. in fact, by all means benzema should get there first, but without looking at a pkm i couldnt say why they have worked that way. feel we are going a bit off topic, but the best thing to look at for now is: http://community.sigames.com/showth...Impact-of-Player-Attributes-During-Match-Play

b

From what I understand, one of the most under-rated PPMs for this is 'Hits first time shots', I think the match engine assumes if your player picks it up in the box, he wants to set himself and pick his position. I think this is why Diego Forlan is an utter goal machine, as he has a brilliant combination of PPMs for a forward and strong stats. Even though David Villa has better attributes, his PPMs just ain't as good even if you give him the instructions to play a bit like that with advanced tactics.

'Tis why Thomas Muller bangs them in for me, although his technique is pretty ***** unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

.. Some other things:

- Much more manager interaction
- Much more of a build up for Champions League games, it's the highest level competition in the world, I want to be fighting off Man City when they try to swoop in and grab my talent, not have my star midfielder who scored in the 88th minute to win the game 2-1 go up 250,000 and get an injury update.
- Training options, I'd like to designate Set Piece takers who get additional set piece training on top of the normal schedule. It's annoying to have to train up brilliant set piece takers in a different way to others, and you can't all throw them in one schedule due to position differences for the players
- Have more of a focus on making pre-season fun, tours are a good part of this, but the gains don't seem to make sense (and can be too great, I earnt 9m from 2 pre-season tours as Barca, which I felt was a lot considering I'd be doing them anyway for fitness).
- Expand the tutor system, make it more of a 'squad' window so I can see who is a possible tutor for who. If you have a lot of young players the tutoring system is tedious
- Implement better dribbling and tricks in the match engine
- More player interactions between each other, I want them to have a bit of banter, perhaps if a young player gets injured by a senior player with high sportmanship on the training ground (which happends a fair bit) he might offer to give the player some money or buy him a holiday, or something. Add more personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.