FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres an idea kk you make your own manager and you can walk and buy houses with your earning decorate it have a family buy cars drive around and like when you need to train players simply go to your ground and interact with them etc however this idea will be too big mybe too handle and no doubt you would need a powerful computer so heers another idea make the 3d match run smoother!!! i av to put it on low detail remove the cowd weather and stadium!! jus to make it run smooth unlike fm09 i could have good detail and all that u see footie manager is getting to powerful for people to run ive heard lots of people have to play 2d cause they cant run the 3d

Heres an idea kk you make your own manager and you can walk and buy houses with your earning decorate it have a family buy cars drive around and like when you need to train players simply go to your ground and interact with them etc however this idea will be too big mybe too handle and no doubt you would need a powerful computer so heers another idea make the 3d match run smoother!!! i av to put it on low detail remove the cowd weather and stadium!! jus to make it run smooth unlike fm09 i could have good detail and all that u see footie manager is getting to powerful for people to run ive heard lots of people have to play 2d cause they cant run the 3d

The first part is basickly fifa manager i dont think its needed its football manager after all

Perhaps a proper career mode, where you have to start as a lower league manager.

I think they need to do something with the money you earn. Not like buy a house or shares but buy training for yourself so you can improve your attributes. Then these improvments in attributes, such as attacking, could attract attackers as they want to learn under you.
Just an idea though other then what has been said. Totally agree with the transfer market idea and more interaction with the board

I think they need to do something with the money you earn. Not like buy a house or shares but buy training for yourself so you can improve your attributes. Then these improvments in attributes, such as attacking, could attract attackers as they want to learn under you.
Just an idea though other then what has been said. Totally agree with the transfer market idea and more interaction with the board

yeah thats alot better then the house and car buying idea do training and have a manager list so you can work your way up to the top?. also maybe give some of your earned money to the club of something?would be usefull.

I've been managing a couple teams lately with somewhat shady economy, Trabzonspor in Turkey in particular (check sig),
Now, with a team like that, you can attract some pretty good old players on free transfers and such, but you will not be able to offer them wages that they find satisfactory.
It was particularly annoying when I had the chance to sign Riquelme. He was extremely interested in joining, but he didn't "believe I had the resources to pay him".

My suggestion would be this;

When offering a contract, you get the two options.
You can offer a regular contract, like we got now, or you can chose to offer a contract where the player will have the chance to earn big bonuses based on performance.

The bonus could be anything from a bonus for EURO qualification, a certain number of goals scored, it could have lots of options.

This kind of contract might not be for every player, but some, maybe if they're ambitious or determined, they might go for it.

If I'm not terribly mistaken, this system is used to some degree in real world football, is it not?

Oh, whoever said more interaction with chairman and players, I wholeheartedly agree.

This may sound strange, but revamp the whole PA, i mean the potential ability of a player should change with transfers, i.e if you are playing for bishop auckland unless you are a natural world class player, you are not going to have as much potential as if you are playing for say a championship club, i think there should be a value in th.

Are you from near there, as its not a club you would pick off the top of your head.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Maybe in-game Kit editor, or new random kits every one or 2 seasons. or even just choose new away colours every season.

I think they need to try and delve a little deeper into the managers life. Buying cars etc is a little much but maybe some more insight into the life of the manager would make it a **** of a lot more interesting.

Something like a trophy room wouldn't make it worse.

1. The ability to set up foreign training academies
2. Better press conferences.
3. Upgrade graphics etc, obvious.
4. More realistic transfers.
5. Random occurences such as your players getting drunk or such.
6. Better transfer and contract alternatives, i.e. buy youngster and loan him back and performance-based contracts.
7. Recurring injuries.
8. Get Germany in for Heaven's sake.
9. Norwegian teams always go to Spain during winter to play as Norway's too cold. Things like that aren't always in, so a touch more detail would be appreciated.
10. Add things like exactly what closing down, marking etc is good for in the manual, it's not always obvious.
11. The ability to pick your own feeder club from the start, it's ****** annoying how things work at the moment.
Some of these are obviously mentioned before, but compiled a wee list nonetheless.

Last edited:
I would personally like to see more build up to the make or break matches in a season such as Arsenal -United today was built up for a good 2 weeks in advance and think it would be a nice touch.

Also would very much like to see a tactic creator where you can move your player anywhere. Similar to Total Club Manager which I used to love.

for me it would be the following:
- being able to use carrer earnings for something (would personally like it if you´d be able to invest cash into the club you´re managing in case the club needs to pay outstanding loans and the like)
- more realistic prices for players, this in both ways... buying and selling, as it´s quite annoying clubs offering fees beneath the value of the player, even though that player is quite good
- players with contract set to expire, not wanting silly wages in order to join your club (especially if you´re the only club interested and their current club doesn´t want to give them a new contract)
- some changes with feeder clubs. Like more detailed information on why the link got cancelled, and more vaiety of choices (often get the same clubs recommended season after season)
- staff shouldn´t get such an abundance of offers from other clubs
- players that agreed contract terms as 'reserve' shouldn´t be moaning about 1st team football, atleast not for most of their contract length, and if so they shoulld just ask for an improved contract asking for a better role in the team.
- players also should be a bit more eager on being loaned out, if they aren´t happy with the amount of football they´re getting from their club
- the backroom advice shouldn´t continue to recommend a role for a player if you dismissed the advice previously
- more interesting meetings with the press... also assistant manager should be a bit more intelligent with answers if he´s set to deal with them and not answer that the club´s fiercest rivals will be winning the league....

Last edited:
More in-depth training would be nice, and even though the tactics are in-depth, there needs to be more, and i like the idea of having 'free-form' tactics.

More options in press conferences, fair enough have the same amoun t of answers, but have more options to put out for those 5 items, the whoe media system would do with a nice revamp to be honest!

World-wide academies would be nice, but having contracts in such a way it costs nothing to sign someone from another clubs aademy, or a set low amount of around 250k, but only stya at the academies until there say 17, then must be signed or released.

FA Fines for disruption at games! including longer bans for players throwing out some nasty tackles, or hitting other players etc.

Touchline shouts available when just viewing commentary.

I'd like to see manager to player meetings, and team meetings.

Edit: ^^^ I also agree with everything phil06 wants!

i think being able to manage english clubs reserves could be good and then you could build up to try and manage the first team

i know its called Football Manager.. but i would absoloutley love the feature if you could do something with the money you make from wages, e.g. buy a club..?

i know some people wouldnt like this idea, but i personaly would love the idea and if you dont like the idea, you woudnt realy have to buy a club, would you? ^^)

i like the 3d training idea, it could just be an option - like press conferences where u can get ur AM to do it for you. more realistic transfers and getting actual answers to enquirys not just NO or ridiculous amounts of money for any player... like the idea of more board interaction too

I would like to see more stats in the manager profile screen. Obviously you as the manager know how good you are but it would be nice to see this on paper. On previous versions i remember more manager stats such as ability to handle pressure.

- Improved press conferences
- Varied player interactions, ability to resolve more situations by player interaction.
-

In Fifa manager you can buy houses, holiday homes, luxury items, cars etc. with ur career money and inject money into your club and even buy a club. It would be fairly cool to see the same on FM!

Status
Not open for further replies.