FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to see better contract options, such as buy a player, but loan him straight back to his club, or pay as you play contracts, for injury-prone players.

i think that your salary should come into the game more and the Hall of Fame definetly needs to be changed. Maybe another improvement would be HD matches and maybe a create your own kit mode without using photoshop

i would love to see them add a realistic transfer deadline, like in FIFA Manager 10, where it has a timer and it has last minute transfers you can make and other teams to make.

When the kit sponsors change or what ever you should be able to change the away and 3rd kit colour schemes.

another idea is that a more in depth swap system

on Total Club manager 2005, you had to negotiate on the spot with the other club, which i liked.

also, i think you should get a certain emphasis on finances also like Total Club Manager, so you can keep a clearer eye on your finances and build new equipment near the ground, eg. train stations, hotels etc.

A scenario mode :)
You could test your skills
ie. Liverpools Champions League final comeback

Yes you should be able to buy shares in another football team or your own later on in your career - you could eventually be a director ----> chairman -----> Complete owner.

I was about to post that haha, good idea ;)

This would be awesome, my little fantasy would be there being a game that you go take control of a team in the past and change their futures, e.g. save Derby from the drop (somehow!).

or you could take control of amazing clubs in the past.

like utd 99 side. or liverpool 80s. or tht region and try and alter history

stadium editor like on old lmas for ps2 and being able to spend your carear earnings are the things i would like to see most.

I think it would be nice if you could schedule 'Special days' with your players or whatever you call it. Like get your players to have a game of 'Who can hit the crossbar from the halfway line' Etc to improve your squad harmony/morale etc just for when your team isnt playing well on the pitch you could do that.

Tho for a manager game that might be pushing it abit too far.

Last edited:
i also think it would be good in transfers if you could get in contact with other managers about a playerr like discuss the deal threw e-mail or something

For me it's player interaction. Ask a player how and who he would like to play with. What tactics they like etc.

Every english club lower then conference and be able to mange germain nation team

I wouldn't want to decide on kit changes, sponsors, stadium expansion styles cos that isn't a manager's job. I think it is a commercial director who does that.

Relevant questions and more answer choices in press conferences would be good. If I am Huddersfield and top of the table, I don't see why what 10th place Leeds are doing is relevant to me hours before an FA Cup 5th round replay vs Blackburn.

I think in FM, young players at top clubs that blatantly won't make it at their club should be more willing to leave to a lower club as they do in real life. Rather than just staying and rotting in their youth side and reserves. Not every player, just more than 1 or 2.

Also, you should be able to justify your requests to the board. E.G for a side who have a decent amount of money and plays a tidy passing game, if the pitch becomes poor and you request to relay it, you should be able to point out that it would benefit the side's style of play.

And with the academy, there should be more age groups (Under 14, 15, 16, etc) as there are in real life... even if the players are just made up ones,

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind your players getting in to trouble outside the pitch and you must consult the player to get to the bottom of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.