FM 2011 improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring back free all players on the editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the most useful thing would be to save player instructions for each specific player. For example you'r eplaying 1 up front and have Aguero and Forlan to choose from, you would play each with different instructions. So instead of changing the instructions every time you change who plays, just a quick right click>custom instructions>player name. Easy :)

Don't Know What You All Think But When You See The Job Centre you should be able to apply for assistant manager, coach or scout job and work your way up like some of the managers do if you know what i mean

Don't Know What You All Think But When You See The Job Centre you should be able to apply for assistant manager, coach or scout job and work your way up like some of the managers do if you know what i mean

It is called Football Manager though. I think the furthest down you could go would be AssMan. I think it would take the whole point out of the game otherwise. :S

i think you should have a new bid called meet, where you meet with the player ,you want to buy, and talk about where you think the future lies etc

It is called Football Manager though. I think the furthest down you could go would be AssMan. I think it would take the whole point out of the game otherwise. :S

a game like that wud be cool tho like a seperat game

I'd like to see a simple map added, maybe to the club info screen for example. Most clubs already have geo data so it wouldn't be too difficult to implement. Then if you're takin on some low level club in the fa cup for example you could see where they are from. Would help to learn geography too proving football manager can be educational!

i think they should go more towards what total club manager was like interaction on the build stadiums screens and allows u to set merchandising and buy club directors or so forth fm has a lot of things but also has a lot missing i think buying players is pathetic i remember seeing a player on the transfer list for 16 million cant remember who i offered 16 million they demanded 30 i said no way 2 days later he joined someone else for 4 million i mean wtf why does the game bump up the fees for us and another thing that annoys me my players get through all the time and hit shots right the goal keeper its so annoying

what i would like to see added in football manager is soem of the features on fifa manager like a personal life where you can buy cars n stuff like that because whats the point in the board offering you a new deal with money that you cant spend and i would like to see a live news screen like sky sports news like there had in premier manager i know i might be askin too much here but there jus some new features i would like to see in 2011

what i would like to see added in football manager is soem of the features on fifa manager like a personal life where you can buy cars n stuff like that because whats the point in the board offering you a new deal with money that you cant spend and i would like to see a live news screen like sky sports news like there had in premier manager i know i might be askin too much here but there jus some new features i would like to see in 2011

Nice idea's mate. I tottally agree with the personal life side because why get more money if you cant spend it. adding on to the personal bit is that you can die as games last forever lol you will be a 200 year old man :O:O:O^^)

I'd quite like a bit like Player Manager. In other words, when you create your manager profile to being with, you set up yourself as a player too. Bit like Dennis Wise I think?

What would be cool is off-the-pitch events that can have an effect. Not necessarily talking about stuff like the John Terry saga now, but definitely something like minor car crashes etc., maybe young immature players get involved in some nightlife clashes with authority, stuff like that.

Also, the thing about opposition instructions, being able to set "Always close down AML/AMR" etc. would be a hugely welcome addition.

I didn't read the previous pages, but I will REALLY LOVE TO SEE an improved match graphics. It will make the game very realistic with that.
Also, there are few excessively ratings, like Notts County one, I wouldn't like to see them anymore.
What I hate is the thing that you can have only Left Midfielder and Winger, let's say.
I think we should be allowed to move the player forwarder or backer, just how we want and select his position by Right Clicking his name or by making a feature which registers the positions on the field the player loves to play and if the position you put is wrong, it will be a Red Marker, showing he can't play.

Somebody might have said this already but we should most definitely be able to save starting touchline shouts as you can sometimes forget to shout them out at the start. And maybe pop up dialouge boxes in the corner telling you what you assistant suggests at the moment instead of having to go to a specific page

Would be nice to have a slightly more in depth stadium creator like in LMA manager, maybe some more realistic sponsorship deals. Some more PPMs that could make differences to the game more e.g. Queresma with the Travela.

This years FM is awesome! And i think maybe only a few little changes could be done to just bring it to the WORLD CLASS level.
This game is one of the only games i play, because i get bored with others after a couple of months, so its got the addictiveness.
Maybe little gimmicks like the away kits change colour each season like in real life,
i like the other ideas that have been put on this thread, if all or even some of them are applied it will be great.
especially like the one on one chairman and player chats ;)

i once played on fifa manager (excuse the foul language), and with the money you earn in your career, you can donate it to the club your at, and when you have enough, you can buy it :) there was also a pathetic option to buy houses and cars etc. i think the donations to your club and buying of clubs is a good idea because theres not much point having all that money and you cant do anything with it :\

another thing i liked was you had an option to learn a new language, not just the country you were residing in, this helped communications with other players etc. and made you more wanted by foreign clubs, so youd click the drop down menu and choose one of the languages to learn, you could only learn one at one time obviously.

also you could build youth camps in other countries, with different qualities to choose from varying in cost, and from these youth camps, youd get good youth players which you can bring to your club :)

i know this could be seen as copying them, but it would really improve the game i think

id like to see the chance o manage under 21s and 19s etc
the option to change you kit every 2 seasons or sumut
make it more useable for ppl that have slower pcs
ALSO A GOOD IDEA WOULD BE TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE COUNTRYS IF THERES A JOB AVALIBLE
ONCE YOU CHANGE HAT DATERBASE SETS UP AND THE OTHER GOES AWAY MAKES IT MORE REALISTIC

you can manage under 21's and under 19's for international teams anyway :) i got offered under 20 job for both england and spain :)

i fully agree with your other suggestions though

Status
Not open for further replies.