FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Great. Thank you very much! Pls release Ayoze and Iseka soon :)

P/S: Could you reup this face of Javier Arizmendi (Deportivo la Coruna) pls? In your pack, this "Javier Arizmendi" pic is Salomao pic!!!

Great. Thank you very much! Pls release Ayoze and Iseka soon :)

P/S: Could you reup this face of Javier Arizmendi (Deportivo la Coruna) pls? In your pack, this "Javier Arizmendi" pic is Salomao pic!!!

Really? Good catch. Will update soon.

"Other players" pack also updated to include Ayoze and Allione, as requested.European pack now has Iseka in Anderlecht.

Spain pack is now updated: several new action shots in La Liga teams, Javier Arizmendi replaced in Deportivo and Asensio in Mallorca.

NOTE: Delete any old versions of packs you have in your graphics folder, and replace with the new downloads. Thanks.

Last edited:
A humble request from me

If you've come here after finding this collection on the Steam workshop, please up-rate and favourite it there as it keeps it fresh and at the top of the pile. Maybe leave a comment (something like "wow, this is fab - you must be a genius.") and tell your friends about it too. That's all I ask for my time.

Last edited:
Could you pls add pic for Humam Tariq (Al - Ahly), Yassine Benzia (Olympique Lyonnais) and Sergi Enrich (CD Numancia)? Pls help!

Sorry for much request!

Last edited:
actually yassine benzia is already in the pack but the id in the config is wrong. just change it to 85077478. And swap the new tile for the old one, if you prefer.

Ok thanks mate. Can you pls help me with Ezequiel Rescaldani, Bruno Zuculini and Junior Moraes?

because I don't agree with starting a game with transfers that didn't happen in real life for several months.

Last edited:
because I don't agree with starting a game with transfers that didn't happen in real life for several months.

oh I see. There're no chance for any team to sign Lewandowski or Andre Ter Stegen, because they've transferred!

That's only my opinion, but 14.3.1 is very great update, and there're still many good players to sign.

no worries. any more requests?

I've just updated the German pack with Kaiserslautern and a couple of nicer tiles in the Bayern squad.

Thank for the newest update, so quality!

About the request, I think Ryan Ledson (Everton), Donis Advijaj (Schalke 04), Facundo Cardozo (Velez Sarfield), Nicolas Tagliafico (Atletico Banfield) and Jorge Mere (Sporting Lisbon B) should be needed. Could you help?

Last edited:
Ryan Ledson is in the Everton pack, with the correct ID. If you're not seeing him it's a quirk of FM. You could try moving him to his own folder, and giving it a unique config file. That's how I got Villarreal to work.

There are no pics that I can find of the Sporting Lisbon kid. If you can find one, please post it here.

View attachment 390540View attachment 390307View attachment 390305

I have no idea if Tagliafico is wearing this season's kit.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry about Mere.He's Sporting Gijon B, not Lisbon, my mistake!

And could you pls reup Advijaj and Cardozo pic? I can't see an can't download them!

Last edited:
Back