FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

Thanks Harry. How are you?

Some more teams coming (Twente, Internacional and Estoril), and updates to staff etc as well.

Going good here.The weather in Croatia is uber. Playing FM when i can (Nott. Forrest) . Regards

btw,can you make a facepack for Dundee players like Souttar,Amstrong,Mackay-Steven,Gauld and Andrew Robertson ? That would be awesome since i think people buy those blokes alot and with a facepack its so much better. Thanks in advance

Ah. I did Dundee FC. You were talking about Dundee Utd weren't you? The alarm bells should have been ringing when all the Dundee players' stats were worse than a lot of guys in League One. I'll see if I can get round to the Tangerines later on.

Anyway, we have new teams:

Dundee, Aberdeen, Dnipro, Twente and Slovan Liberec in the new European update...

View attachment 399031View attachment 399034View attachment 399033View attachment 399030View attachment 399032

Plus best of Scottish Premier in "other players" update. I've basically tiled every Scots Prem player with a CA of 110 and over. There aren't many over 120! Scottish football is rubbish...

View attachment 399039View attachment 399038View attachment 399037View attachment 399036View attachment 399035

And Internacional is now in the Americas pack.

View attachment 399029View attachment 399028View attachment 399027View attachment 399026View attachment 399025

I've also updated the staff pack with about 250 new guys. Yep, 250. Carlos been busy.

Last edited:
Hello. I've started what I said I wouldn't - the Scottish Premiership. It's a work in progress, but there are five teams complete (Celtic gets an update and youth players), five partially complete and two others with a few tiles. Download on first post. The pack will, of course, update over the coming days.

View attachment 398495View attachment 398494View attachment 398492View attachment 398496View attachment 398493

I've also updated the English Premier League with many more youth players.

And the "other players" pack to reflect the changes.

Thanks y'all.

Last edited:
In a word, no. Sorry. I'll do some of the better teams and put them in the European pack.

Last edited:
Could you pls add face of some wk as Agustin Allione , Ayoze Perez, Marco Asensio or Iseka?

can anybody tell me what files you put your faces in?? mine have all disappeared

Ayoze Perez play for Tenerife and Aaron Leya Iseka play for Anderlecht

And Timo Horn, pls. He haven't face :)

P/S: Just add your image and rewrite the notes in facepack is OK, mate???

Last edited:
Ayoze Perez play for Tenerife and Aaron Leya Iseka play for Anderlecht

And Timo Horn, pls. He haven't face :)

P/S: Just add your image and rewrite the notes in facepack is OK, mate???

Thanks. Give me a few days and I'll have them all up and the packs updated on the first page. Koln looks easy enough to do as a team pack as their website has serviceable player images, so that will only take a couple of hours.

Thanks. Give me a few days and I'll have them all up and the packs updated on the first page. Koln looks easy enough to do as a team pack as their website has serviceable player images, so that will only take a couple of hours.

Thank you very much!

Can someone help me please i have downloaded all of the facepacks and they are saved in my documents on the computer and how do i get them to work on football manger.

Can someone help me please i have downloaded all of the facepacks and they are saved in my documents on the computer and how do i get them to work on football manger.

unzip them all to

documents/sports interactive/football manager 2014/graphics/facepacks

if that folder isn't there, create it.

come on, this has been the fm way for years now...!

Back