FM 2014 Gz12 facepacks

good job with the updates! You might as well just do all the brazil league teams and make them into one superpack? I always load Brazil in my FM database because they are a hotbed of young talent! Would be nice to have their faces too.

Don't forget Belgium......Batsuayi and his brother Iseya... Another Drogba-ish striker...

It would help to get the spellings right! Michy Batshuayi is already in the Standard Liege pack, but here's a better tile. I can't find anyone called Iseya either.

View attachment 409436

Ray, can I suggest you grab the DF11 packs and use them as substitutes. It's a similar template to mine but obviously they're mostly portraits, and quality is variable. I've had some success in improving them by running a batch sharpen command on the files in photoshop. Rename the DF folder so it starts with 'z', stick it in the usual graphics folder and the game will pick up all of my faces first and ignore any doubles.

Okay the revisions are now uploaded. The links are on the first page. Off the top of my head changes include:

* Liverpool youth action tiles.
* Valencia Mestalla team and new tiles for many first team players.
* More Barcelona B / youth.
* Updated action shots for Real Madrid Castilla.
* More "other players".
* Expanded referees folder including tier 1 UEFA refs, Spanish refs etc.
* Consolidated staff folder with 1,136 members of staff from across globe, but many from Spain.
* General upgrades to player tiles in Euro megapack. Many portraits replaced for action shots.
* General upgrades to player tiles in Spain. Many portraits swapped for action shots.
* Some European folder updates

I've made these folder changes because it helps me keep track of what is becoming a rather large project! The best thing I could recommend is that you delete any old facepacks you downloaded from here and download afresh.

Thanks, Carlos.

Last edited:
Thanks Carlos. Sorry for the bad spellings. Michy Batshuayi favourite personal was the one I mentioned. 14.3 new patch though.
Will do your suggestion right away. Oh, thanks for the update, and never mind this lazy bastards.
cheers mate.

I use your sounds pack....and is that a trumpet that i hear along with the drums?? LOVE IT!!! Waiting for your next update of this...especially if we could hear an "ole ole" song from the stands.....:D

Hi Ray, thank you! There's mostly horns in the general background wav file, and probably some trumpets.

I'd love to get an ole or a lololo in there, but I find they're overpowering, and human voices sound odd - it feels like some guy next to you is singing, rather than the whole stadium. It's probably just a matter of levelling the volume or something. And the chants have to be less than 12 seconds else they bleed into other match events.

I had several goal celebrations with chants in my first attempt but they seemed artificial. I'm still working on it though. It would be easier if every trigger worked, such as team chants, bad ref decisions etc - I've tested loads and many of them no longer work thanks to SI not updating anything since 2008.

Amazing what 7MB of sound can do though, isn't it? Maybe SI should take note. It wouldn't be hard for SI to have country profiles that trigger in specific scenarios, with five or six wavs for each...

PS I did notice I left two very similar files in the pack, spa_drums1 and spa_drums4, which means the clap / drum sequence plays too often. Download again and replace the match_sounds file with the new one in the download, or delete the line in the old config for spa_drums1 present under the light anticipation triggers.

Last edited:
Have u consider fanchants.com?? There's alot of fanchants there....an "ole ole" song too... Jupe ultra's "ole ole"....there's clap, drums, horns and the ultras singing: ole ole...in one file....:) Looking forward for your updates of the match sounds.......there's no other thread post about it....and I'm not a brilliant person to create it...

If you want any particular chant send me a link and I'll see what I can do.

For me though, human voices just don't work. I'll try to explain:

The FM sound profile is so messed up and neglected I've basically only found one event trigger to work with - light_anticipation, which despite its name appears to trigger after goals, in build-up play, some corners and at some seemingly random moments - which is why my custom sounds appear fairly well spread out.

However, I'm sure you've noticed some custom sounds overlapping. That's because one light_anticipation event sometimes triggers over another.

Trumpets and drums are bearable when they cross over like this but the effect is totally ruined when a song and a trumpet tune blast out at the same time or, even worse, two songs. I've experimented - it just sounds nasty!

There's not that much you can do, I'm afraid, other than what I've already done.

I'm working on a Great Escape custom file at the moment. Bang bang, trumpet trumpet. Not exactly Spanish, I know... very difficult to find decent files on t'net!

Last edited:
I gave myself the freedom to make some faces teams from Brazil using your template with the intention of helping you. (sorry my english)
Great job your carlos_fierro!

View attachment 539944

mediafire.com/download/gbcn5rm3kzn2rbj/Brasil.rar

Hi Bruno - thanks for taking the time! Nice work - from what time did you take the team rosters? They don't appear to match the June 2013 start of FM14. I'm using 14.0 datatbase also.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks. There are some of the best Portuguese teams in the European pack. About five I think. But that league isn't very well covered by the agencies I subscribe to, so it's difficult to do any more - the quality would be **** as I'd be trawling the web for the jpegs.

Best facepack for FM 2014 with no doubt.Keep up the great job. A facepack like this gives so much to the immersion ingame.

Back