FM Base Challenge of the Month 5 (September)

thats odd, Bent was my best performer, with 21 goals and 10 assists, i played him alongside the italian i bough from milan for 6m, cant remember his name but you can see it if you check my transfers. i played them both as poachers,

was it borriello?

ino but i thought better not take the risk and well done mate on doing so well

im strugguling away but at home im fine take a look :/

Workin on this now, put a few players up for sale. Kenwyn Jones is up and guess who's made a 5.5 million pound offer? Barcelona!

He's already gone mate, 5.5 to Barca. I thought I was getting a pretty good deal there too, ****!

Oh god, I don't believe it. Cattermole has been sent off in a friendly with "Cautios Tackles" on. Jesus christ, I'm gonna have to terminate his contract as noone ****** wants him!

I'll definately try this once FM decides it wants to work.

im thinking of having a nother go at this now i know i can use instalments to buy players.

ill probably have another go near the deadline cus im gonna keep this carrer :L

ok im restarting this challenge but i need some advice/tips.

should i sell Cattermole/Cana or both??

should i sell Bent or Jones??

best formation 4-5-1 or 4-4-2??

any real gems of players out there for cheap??

can someone please explain installments to me??

i sold cana in jan. but kept cattermole and bent i played a 442 narrow diamond formation. gilberto silva and rivaldo are handy players to have and are very cheap.

im trying again, just for fun, this time im going to try a 42112 formation, and see if i can finish with more than 6 lives.

you should try to sign jorge andrade too, he is a good CB and is free at the start of the game

Last edited:
I am not lying this time Dan. I will have a go at this soon. I hae not had time in the past. I look forward to using installments again :wub:

i sold cana in jan. but kept cattermole and bent i played a 442 narrow diamond formation. gilberto silva and rivaldo are handy players to have and are very cheap.

im trying again, just for fun, this time im going to try a 42112 formation, and see if i can finish with more than 6 lives.

thanking you very much.i think im going to see Cana at the start.

and good luck with that..i envy your brilliant attempt from before

hard challenge this one , just checked out a sunderland game i did a while ago and i would have finished with -6 lives lol! (6 reds, 50 yellows and 49 goals conceded) i think the problem is the midfield core of cattermole and cana. they are probably the two most dirty mids in the prem on fm

I love a challenge but the Sunderland challenge is huge and i doubt if i will do it