FM Base Challenge of the Month 5 (September)

Looks good mate!

I will get started on this one right now. I started up a game, but I enabled the latest transfer window update, is that allowed?
Will let you know how it goes!

Looks good mate!

I will get started on this one right now. I started up a game, but I enabled the latest transfer window update, is that allowed?
Will let you know how it goes!

Hi mate, sorry but you must use 10.3.0 with no edits.

GL

i had another go, but finished with 6 lives again, only conceded 17 in the league but had over 40 yellow cards. so i wont bother posting it.

Now, this is what I call a challenge!

My team is sitting near the bottom of the table in the Premiership, but I managed to outwit Ancelotti's Chelsea in the League Cup's second round by a score of 1-0.
It's very challenging, I seem to be having trouble with finding the right set of tactical instructions to suit my team. I started off with a basic 4-4-2, when Man United whooped us 3-0 at home I changed to a narrow 4-4-2 diamond formation with a Ball-Winning Midfielder (Support) on the left (Cattermole) and Advanced Playmaker (Malbronque - Attack). Maduro is my Anchor Man, while Richardson is my Attacking Midfielder in a support role. Bent plays as a Poacher, and I have Jones playing in a Deep Lying Forward (sometimes Target Man) role. Will update on the progress as the end of the season comes closer. I'm in mid October right now.

Will deffinately be giving this one a try tomorrow while cat sitting. Never played with lower premier league teams before going to be hard but fun using players I haven't worked with before. (H)

I am giving up on this one. My laptop crashed and I had to reinstall windows and I was a month away from the end of the season.

Hey guys...just got fired. I will be re-starting this one as soon as I have some time on my hands, on my days off school.
I ended the game with 5 lives left (3 red cards, and 26 goals conceeded). Yellow cards were not that big of an issue, even with Cana and Cattermole. It was easy to prevent that from happening by setting their tackling on Easy, however they did pick up 1 red card each.
I've got a bit of a plan in terms of players I will try to go after in the re start. I want Milos Krasic (Inside Forward - AMR, Attack), Gilberto Silva (Anchorman - DMC), and Tony Hibbert (Full Back - DR, Automatic), and Fernando Muslera in net. He has always been very consistent for my previous games as Lazio. Will let you know when I am ready to re-start.

Cheers!

Great challange Dan will start tomorrow

Dan, I'm starting this but I have a slow laptop and not a huge amount of time on my hands so I was wondering if it would be acceptable to only load the Premier League?
Good challenge by the sounds of it.

Dan, I'm starting this but I have a slow laptop and not a huge amount of time on my hands so I was wondering if it would be acceptable to only load the Premier League?
Good challenge by the sounds of it.

That should be fine, cup games don't count so it shouldn't really affect the outcome. GL mate.

Hope to see some more completed screenies soon! ;)

Recommend to Everyone to sign Marco Boriello on loan. I haven't even played a match with him yet, but his stats are superb. Milevskyi on loan is also a good signing.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Ahh ****, I have StuWs young talent database extension for the 10.3 patch but when I post my signings you will see I have not bought a single player from the list, as I am only playing for the season. Is this ok?

Ahh ****, I have StuWs young talent database extension for the 10.3 patch but when I post my signings you will see I have not bought a single player from the list, as I am only playing for the season. Is this ok?

Sorry bud, the rules state no edits, because changes have been applied this has the potential to change the playing field by altering the way other teams are set up. :S

talk about playing to the potential i thinks that wats kwown as an *** wooping shame i didnt score 3 GAMES 3DRAWS CHELSEA 2-2 MAN CITY 0-0 BOLTON 0-0 AND 0-0 WITH BURNLEY :I NEED 2 WIN SOON

Last edited: