FM-BASE Community Project- Tiki Taka.

Quick Update with the v3

Still to lose so far with it, dominating all games possession wise

Screenshot of results so far

Note: Arsenel result i used another tactic

View attachment 377608

Really struggling with my striker getting goals, but the rest of the team are chipping in at the moment.

can any1 suggest any tweaks to get the striker scoring more?

First time using this tactic and playing the FMC version and it is doing good so far. Can't wait until you make a version where the striker scores more because right now my center mids are scoring goals for fun. I don't mind the scoring its just I want my forward to become the world's best haha, but anyways still an awesome tactic.

First time using this tactic and playing the FMC version and it is doing good so far. Can't wait until you make a version where the striker scores more because right now my center mids are scoring goals for fun. I don't mind the scoring its just I want my forward to become the world's best haha, but anyways still an awesome tactic.

Working on it at the moment mate, is really frustrating not having the striker score much, try these tweaks to the player settings

Attacking - 20
Creative freedom - 0

Run from deep - sometimes
Run with ball - sometimes

Hold up ball - no
Roam from position - no

Shouts,OI,Training?

For my v3 if that's what your asking for

Training - tactics high
Match prep - attacking 30%

Individual training is set to light intensity

No Oi's

Shouts are in other post from earlier

Working on it at the moment mate, is really frustrating not having the striker score much, try these tweaks to the player settings

Attacking - 20
Creative freedom - 0

Run from deep - sometimes
Run with ball - sometimes

Hold up ball - no
Roam from position - no

Ok trying the tweaks now will update you

stuey can i ask how come some one else started this but you seem to be doing all the work

stuey can i ask how come some one else started this but you seem to be doing all the work

not a clue mate, havent heard anything from the thread creator since i started the project lol.

i like challenges anyway, and have been wanting to make a similar style tactic for afew weeks so just took it on myself

Was reading through the thread, have no clue on tactics but I do have Tactical Thereoms 10 at home. They suggest this formation for Barcelona 2008-09
View attachment 378230

I saw that you had an Advanced forward up front.

Was reading through the thread, have no clue on tactics but I do have Tactical Thereoms 10 at home. They suggest this formation for Barcelona 2008-09
View attachment 378230

I saw that you had an Advanced forward up front.

similar setup to mine (v3) really.

went for the advanced forward to try and get the striker to score more goals

When you need a goal do you change strategy to attack and use the attack shouts or leave it on control and use the attack shouts?

When you need a goal do you change strategy to attack and use the attack shouts or leave it on control and use the attack shouts?

change to attack and use attack shouts mate, its best to setup your shouts so that u choose the shout name and saves choosing them all the time etc...

how the tactic going for you?

note: change the striker settings to what ive put in the post at the top of the page

not a clue mate, havent heard anything from the thread creator since i started the project lol.

i like challenges anyway, and have been wanting to make a similar style tactic for afew weeks so just took it on myself

Maybe you could make a thread for yourself and this tactic giving it more notice? :)