FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

I want A.Ayew also. But there also some other risky picks to make - Ritchie, Lens.

What do you think Ayew or Henderson (captain, regular first team and as proven in prem, also should take pens, corners and free kicks)

Captain is a hard one HENDO a fair shout, I've gone Depay. I'm rubbish at captains it cost me mega points last season.

edit - Chelsea fans may remember how me and Costa got on last year lol

After more tinkering I may have finally settled on my squad:

Courtois, Schwarzer
Mertesacker, Johnson, Darmian, Lescott, Cedric
Hazard, Depay, Ritchie, Ayew, Wjinaldum
Benteke, Jerome, Rooney

Opinions?

On hour to go?
If my time is right?
What u think Giroud and Pelle in front? Or should go with rooney?

Yup. The weekends teams are locked in the game at 11:45 AM BST. (45 minutes from now as I type.). First game kicks an hour after that.

I'd be tempted to play all 3 given the opposition. Any 2 from 3 would suit me but I'd probably plump for Giroud and Pelle FWIW.

Good luck to you and everyone else playing. Above all else I hope it stays fun all year for everyone.

On hour to go?
If my time is right?
What u think Giroud and Pelle in front? Or should go with rooney?

Play all 3. United have a good record against Spurs, especially at OT, and they are unlikely to keep a clean sheet, so they know they have to create a lot of chances, they will play aggressively, or should be.

Looks solid. I did a lot of head-scratching myself between Kane and Pelle. Christmas for Kane is obviously over and teams are going to make sure to nullify him, while Pelle is 1.5 m cheaper, and has excellent injury record, which always helps.

Yeah but if he plays every game like last year, that's 72 points alone just from appearances. Add some goals and he should bring comfortably gring 120-130 points, which is not half bad for 8.0m.

I shall initially be selecting from this group:
shirt_15_1.png

shirt_15_1.png

Butland £4.5

shirt_7_1.png

Schwarzer £4.0

shirt_4.png

Ivanovic £7.0

shirt_2.png

Richards £4.5

shirt_12.png

Wisdom £4.5

shirt_4.png

Terry £7.0

shirt_8.png

Gomez £4.5

shirt_3.png

Ritchie £6.0

shirt_9.png

Silva £10.0

shirt_8.png

Milner £7.0

shirt_4.png

Hazard £11.5

shirt_8.png

Ibe £5.0

shirt_19.png

Lambert £6.0

shirt_9.png

Agüero £13.0

shirt_3.png

Wilson £5.5

Ayew goal has improved things a bit, got 30 points with 4 left to play pretty average so far!

***** perfect 1st day.

captain Baines gets a nice 3+ week injury, but at least he gets it in training before the game so the vice captain can still step up and double up...

on his -2 points. great job Courtois.

Had a ****** first day.
Lets hope I can pick up some points from Clyne, Walcott and Benteke.