FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

Was gonna do the same but already have 3 utd players.

Got Depay and Rooney having a big dilemma on who to put as El Capitan torn between Depay/Rooney because villa are **** and Ayew because he has the quality to do what Manè couldn't and finish chances against toon

Fabianski clean sheet, Jagielka cleen sheet, Darmian cleen sheet. Not a bad start for my backline. If only my strikers could find their shooting boots...

Quick tip, Whoever is playing against Sunderland, put a striker from that team in your squad ;) :P

Fabianski clean sheet, Jagielka cleen sheet, Darmian cleen sheet. Not a bad start for my backline. If only my strikers could find their shooting boots...
west brom clean sheet
aaaaaaaaand Lescott didn't play
fack

23 points from my backline, 13 points from entire midfield and attack.

Kill me now.

Glad they gave Silva 2 assists today. Thought I might lose another one from him after he wasn't credited with the goal last week he should of been.

The man, the myth, the living LEG-END Joe freaking Gomez, Ibe and Milner to come tomorrow so pretty optimistic to add to a decent second week.

So pretty dire gameweek for me, dujno bout everyone else! Supposed to be selling my PC tomorrow, my new laptop will hopefully come thursday. So I will wrap up this gameweek and do a preview of the next gameweek when I can! Hopefully thursday!

Back