FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

Had a ****** first day.
Lets hope I can pick up some points from Clyne, Walcott and Benteke.
Yep pretty much the same. Slipped straight into mid table after Sat fixtures. Got Corzola,Silva(captain),Coutinho,Mertesaker and Cech(vice captain) playing today.

Yep pretty much the same. Slipped straight into mid table after Sat fixtures. Got Corzola,Silva(captain),Coutinho,Mertesaker and Cech(vice captain) playing today.

That should give you some decent points.
I played Triple Captain on Hazard yesterday and He let me down.

That should give you some decent points.
I played Triple Captain on Hazard yesterday and He let me down.
Shame that! Hazard is usually a dead cert for some good points. Only reason I did not pick him was having watched all Chelsea tour games I think there gonna struggle to score shed loads his season. Think the 3 extra options on the FF this season is a good addition.

Cabaye and ayew both got bonus points marvellous, gunners clean sheet and I am will be fairly satisfied with week one, not at the top but doubt I will be near bottom too! I'll do a roundup on Tuesday night after work and a mini preview of game week 2

Cabaye and ayew both got bonus points marvellous, gunners clean sheet and I am will be fairly satisfied with week one, not at the top but doubt I will be near bottom too! I'll do a roundup on Tuesday night after work and a mini preview of game week 2
Yeah will be happy to be about 6-7 after today after a fairly good Saturday. Went straight into 2nd with the league at work after Sat :)

***** perfect 1st day.

captain Baines gets a nice 3+ week injury, but at least he gets it in training before the game so the vice captain can still step up and double up...

on his -2 points. great job Courtois.

Thats really bad luck

A pretty average start for me so far. I'm currently sitting joint 15th with 17pts. Still Cech, Clyne, Adam, Silva and Pelle (Captain) have yet to play, so hopefully they can push me into the top ten. The first few weeks don't really matter anyway because everyone's experimenting, for example I risked Bamford and unfortunately he didn't play for Palace yesterday but I'm going to keep my eye on him. I'd consider myself as the Arsenal of fantasy league, start off slow but finish strong.

I was on 39 points today but still need guzan in to replace speroni so that puts me on 45. Plus still got aguero captain if he plays. If not it goes to Rooney so another 5 points

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Another **** day driven into the ground by Arsenal taking a collective dump on themselves. Just imagine looking at the Ox making those beautiful early runs and thinking "oh my what a shrewd signing I've made, this'll get me back up after that Courtois fiasco no problem!" And then Arsenal happens.

Daren't look after yesterday's opening NINE point haul. Gomez's clean sheet and assist is welcome like. Need a big outing from a few Citeh stars to rescue my opening week.

So far so good for me. I'm currently sitting in 3rd place with 42pts after game week 1, however I'm hoping David Silva puts on a performance tomorrow evening and elevates me into either 2nd or pole position.

Will go top of my works league tonight as am 2nd atm and no one else has any City players. And hope to move a couple place on here to about 3rd :)

I think posting teams is a bad idea tbh. You can check the teams on the website anyway which I think is wrong. Did something similar last season with the one at work and it was unbelievable how nearly identical nearly all the teams were.

Week 1 Review

So week one that was fun! I dunno about everyone else but I did ok finishing tenth for the week. However Arsenal and Chelsea both conceding goals messed up my "expected clean sheets", there were some strange results especially the Arsenal one but that is what can happen the first week of the season when everyone is finding fitness and still gelling. But let's get to our league!
This is is how the league looks and we have joint leaders on game week number 1, KaiLeoSophie FC and Sky United are both tied on 57 points. So I think it is only fair that these two teams share the inaugural team of the week! Well done guys! For all of you who had a ****** week all I will say is it's opening week if you think you have a decent team stick with it and it will even itself out in the next few weeks.

So here are the fixtures for next game week, the standout game is Chelsea vs Manchester City, personally I am staying away from it when the big teams play each other anything can happen! You would expect Chelsea to want to put right the result from the weekend just gone, but also as poor as WBA were, Citeh look to be up to speed during these early weeks. Arsenal will also be looking to bounce back but Palace is always a difficult place to go. Point earning potential looks to me like Liverpool, Swansea, Watford and possibly Saints so use those transfers wisely!

last thing I will mention are people who are being transferred.

3 most popular people in

1. The man the myth the legend (as Scouse calls him) Joe Gomez
2. Mahrez of Leicester
3. Darmian

3 most popular outs (these ones are obvious)

1. Courtois
2. Baines
3. Ki seung-yeung (spelling)

seems like a few bandwagons are starting to form, up to you whether to get on or off, anyways thanks for reading and best of luck for next week!

If anyone in future wants to do a wrap up of the game week just drop me a pm and I will not post one.

Coutinho and kompany almost doubled my score would have been near the bottom without them

Price fall or rise dosent show anything, only 0.0

price rises started today, from what I can see on twitter, they must have started at midnight after the first game. Follow @FPLpricechanges on twitter they are pretty decent.

Mahrez
Gomez
Darmian

all rise

De Gea
Ulloa

Fallen

Back