FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

Henderson, Benteke and Clyne each getting me more points individually than Costa, Fabregas and Hazard combined. Topsy turvy world.

Gunna try and get something up today, will most likely just be a preview. Still sorting my laptop out and trying to get things up to date. Also I got a phone call yesterday about going to uni this September rather than next year so have a lot to sort out.

Gunna try and get something up today, will most likely just be a preview. Still sorting my laptop out and trying to get things up to date. Also I got a phone call yesterday about going to uni this September rather than next year so have a lot to sort out.

Look man, we all have busy lives and we still manage to shitpost here on a daily basis. Step it up...

I've had my worst start to a season ever in FF.
I'm normally in the top 5 for the whole season. So it's a real culture shock to be in the relegation zone XD

I was almost going to play my wildcard, but the difference between 27th and 7th is only 24 points. Which is one lucky captain differential in fairness.
I hope to start clawing my way back soon... The position is false (as José would say).

I've had my worst start to a season ever in FF.
I'm normally in the top 5 for the whole season. So it's a real culture shock to be in the relegation zone XD

I was almost going to play my wildcard, but the difference between 27th and 7th is only 24 points. Which is one lucky captain differential in fairness.
I hope to start clawing my way back soon... The position is false (as José would say).

I seriously considered using mine but I am going to stick with it and save it, captained Depay last two weeks so gunna do it again against a lacklustre Newcastle team and hope for third time lucky!

1st place is already 30 points ahead of 3rd. In a small league, after 2 weeks, that's ******* crazy.

A lot of major players have been under performing is the reason. Ie. I have Hazard, Cazorla Rooney and Kane, who haven't done **** all.

I transfer Wilson out today and He scores ;)
It's not going to be a good weekend for me.

And now he has two XD

Last edited:
Not a good week for me either. Captain Rooney letting me down!

Fantasy nightmare of the season number 1 .....

Going over to Belfast for the weekend on a staggie and completely forgetting to switch out Lambert for Wilson.

A hat-trick man sat on your bench. Such joy.

I'm now left (semi) hoping Ibe doesn't play any part tonight at Arsenal so Wilson will get bumped back by default.

Ibe probably will play. And Ibe is midfield so Wilson would not go in if I understand the rules.

I also had him on bench...
But there is hope. 46 points with Koscielny and Sánchez to play. Also WC is available if needed.

Nah. I have a 5 man midfield this week and he's the first sub above 2 defenders so pretty sure he'd get bumped into a 3-4-3.

Might be wrong though.

Last edited:
If I am corrected then mid wont change into foward. Your formation will not change. If mid will not play then you wont get any sub for him.
Can someone correct or back me up?

Meh, well, serves me right for neglecting to make the change I would of and being punished heavily for it.

41 point with 3 players still involved in tonight's game. Hoping Liverpool trash Arsenal with lots of Clyne crosses finding Benteke. Left Henderson in, figured he wouldn't do much worse than some of my bench players (and I was correct: they all got 1 or 0 points)

I've got like 20 points or something I think I may even use the wild card I am getting well desperate :@

Back