FM-Base FC £80million Challenge is Here

I'm new to database editing and stuff so can anybody please explain how to get this working (A)

Put the Unzip the file to the folder that is specified on the first page and the download page. Load up a new game and there will be a little box - i think it says load custom data - tick that and you have the team in the place of burnley :)

My team:

team.jpg

Can u do one with them in like BSP to become harder, e.g. burnley moved down to the BSP and one team in each division got promoted but them burnley turn to fm-base. ect.

it would be a bit of a challenge not many good players would want to sign for a BSP team

you have no images in that, not my avatar or my sig, either your on some iphone and have pictures set of, or then you have ****** up on your browser

so hard to show it to you by print screen;)

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

but it is under the "rate file" and other info about that file, "creator, No Downloads etc...;)

There is no download button on mine, other than the 'start download' and that takes me to a page about PC errors and that..

Helpppppppp.

need help please. ive downloaded the kits and logos to the proper place, dowmloaded the database to the editor data, yet when i start a new game theres no sign of anything.

*****. This really amuses me 80 million pounds challenge , it seems the real challenge people are having is downloading it. I'm sure its as simple as clicking download , although to many people on this site want stuff handed to them on a fkin plate.