FM-Base FC £80million Challenge is Here

anyway to "uninstall" this and just get the regular burnley back?

y am i not in the fa cup? ne1 else have this prob??

*****. This really amuses me 80 million pounds challenge , it seems the real challenge people are having is downloading it. I'm sure its as simple as clicking download , although to many people on this site want stuff handed to them on a fkin plate.
i dont get whats so complicated about it either.

Yeahh i know and ill upload my team in a sec

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Rate me :)

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

i just Beat Valencia 5-1 lol

ive just Downloaded the kits for the fm base team but theyre in the right places and everything its just theyre not showing up in the game

FM- BASE FC UID is : 2062002128

if anyone wants to make a new batch of kits ill happily Oblige :)
AND a Config

Btw you do know Fm-base are not in the FA Cup abit of a downer really

Im playing on steam and dont seem to have a data editor folder, is their any possibility of me getting this to work because i have extracted it to other files in fm but nothing is working for me, please help :)

Im playing on steam and dont seem to have a data editor folder, is their any possibility of me getting this to work because i have extracted it to other files in fm but nothing is working for me, please help :)

Just make an Editor Data folder

If you only downloaded the database change and not the kits too, you just when starting a new game untick it...
if i untick, the matches never load

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:47 PM ----------

bump bump

Going to give this a go now, bored of my other games for the mo :)

Any recommended cheap signings people have made?

I downloaded this "80 Million Challenge" beggining of the week, i have been well impressed i have managed to surprise myself a little being in the top 6 at christmas with a depleted squad, great challenge and would recomend to any FM-Base user.
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png