• Views Views 36K

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I would prefer not be notified when I get a post liked, just logged in and had 5 notifications (got excited I was popular for a minute). Turned out RTW had spammed likes on a few of my posts :P Cud be annoying for the occasional post that generates multiple likes. Is there a personalised setting somewhere to have it on/off?

I agree that it's annoying feature but we are unable to disable it. The people who have created the addon have said it will allow us to disable like notifications. At least though all you have to do is click it once and the notifications are marked as read.

This has Grown on me, no Avatars is still making it a bit weird for me, but yeah, i like it. :)

Just noticed you can change the skin of the site on the bottom of the page, that is cool, I am using vBulletin, it looks clean

Is there a box, somewhere, like on the old one, that shows all the threads that have been posted in most recently? I am sure someone will have already asked this, but I can't find it. Apart from that, it looks very good, in my opinion. :)

For all the complaints about this skin being too dark...only 9 people (0.003% of users) are using the light version and 4 are using the standard vBulletin one.

I like the new notification feature that lets you know when one of your posts has been quoted and when theres been a post on a subscribed thread. makes it much easier to check so good work:D hope it stays ;)

For all the complaints about this skin being too dark...only 9 people (0.003% of users) are using the light version and 4 are using the standard vBulletin one.
where is this Sean? can we change the "skin" :) I love it like this :)

Since you brightened up and modified the dark skin a bit it's a lot more usable, and people have adjusted (or I have at least).

where is this Sean? can we change the "skin" :) I love it like this :)

Bottom of the page on the left there's a drop-down menu

lkgWz.png

^ Best change yet.

lkgWz.png

^ Best change yet.

Yeah it's pretty cool. I only noticed that feature today so turned it on. Currently though it only shows for users who have used the prediction league. Ideally I'd like to turn it on for all 'active' users.

Oh I've been using the notifications for the Predictions for yonks, but it always used to be in German until Today.

horrid!

slow, clunky, crashes my browser, slows my pc to a crawl (and this PC can run all leagues with 160k+ players so it aint the PC...)

I HATE IT! (as does 70%+ of all fm-base'rs)

I used to like FM-base, it was fast, slick, easy to navigate, looked ok, worked ok...

since the 'upgrade' I have hardly visited... and if it remains the same I won't be back.. :( (hey, 70%+ dislike it yet we still have the new skin, so much for "the customer is always right")

horrid!

slow, clunky, crashes my browser, slows my pc to a crawl (and this PC can run all leagues with 160k+ players so it aint the PC...)

I used to like FM-base, it was fast, slick, easy to navigate, looked ok, worked ok...

since the 'upgrade' I have hardly visited... and if it remains the same I won't be back.. :( (hey, 70%+ dislike it yet we still have the new skin, so much for "the customer is always right")

look at the bottom left of the page there's a skin changer

so much for "the customer is always right"

Hmm pretty sure it's your PC (or browser). It's not FMB's fault your computer can't handle some HTML.

When did we ever say the customer is always right?

Also, I would say most of the people that said 'ZOMFG I FUXINZ 8Z IT YEW CUNTZ!!11!!1!11!!!' said that when the skin was brand new. I am sure it has grown on most of them, as it has with me. You can also, as Calum said, change the skin at the bottom left hand corner, right at the bottom, to a lighter skin, or a skin that slightly resembles the old skin.

Either way, this skin is staying, I believe, so you need to ether deal with it, or make your own FM Forum with nearly 300k members. :)

skin is good, if the poll was taken again majority would agree now they have had a chance to get used to it
you will be sorely missed /sarcasm

horrid!

I think you should check your browser if it slows down your computer when loading this forum. Barely anything gets loaded (unless you go onto a thread with a ton of attachments) compared to the old style.

The old software was never fast, and the navigation is almost identical.

We don't have 'customers'. I have tried to create a simple layout which enhances threads to allow for easier discussion between fans of FM. Personally I feel it works as there is no clutter when viewing threads so the message does not get lost. If people don't like it, there are plenty of other Football Manager forums they are free to use.

horrid!

which browser do u use, Firefox , chrome or IE9 ????

Back