View attachment 889612

Who said stories have to be written...

A story is just a retelling of an event and can come in many different mediums: Written, verbal, graphic, ect.
If anyone is guilty of doing a screenshot fest it's myself since I spend hours on Google Image and Photoshop.

A story in his eyes is his style I suppose.

I think most of us appreciate the different styles others adapt, one opinion though!

Only 3 days left! If you haven't voted yet, what the F are you waiting for?! :p

I have just realised that today is the last day for voting!

Sucks a little as I have nothing prepared & will be busy both tonight & tomorrow :S

Hmm, what to do? What to do?

Oh well, if you haven't voted yet, best do it now!

What! Someone voted for my Christopher Lee story, obviously I need to get back to work!

If there is one thing that this thread has taught me, it's that the thing people like most about my stories is the layout, the creative use of images and how I present the in-game information to the readers. I've really been focusing on that in my newest story so I hope your faith is being rewarded in good content :)

If there is one thing that this thread has taught me, it's that the thing people like most about my stories is the layout, the creative use of images and how I present the in-game information to the readers. I've really been focusing on that in my newest story so I hope your faith is being rewarded in good content :)

You have a new story? People should check that out! ;)

Anyway, today's the big day. Not sure how quickly i will be able to pump the winners out as i will be at work but i will poke along & announce them as i get the chance.

Thanks to all for voting & generally participating. Congrats to all our winners!

View attachment 897329

And the winner is.....

View attachment 897331

PatrickLFC

For his wildly popular

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tories/293676-malmo-ff-swedish-adventure.html

Well done Pat! We expect big things from you now! No pressure of course ;)

This story is a fantastic example of looking at the existing formula, looking at what works to learn the ropes. I love how he's created his own style of story telling; which for his first story, is quite an impressive feat. It took me 4-5 stories to get anywhere near where I am now.

Well deserved mate. It's only up from here :)

& that is that! I'm going for a cigarette & a long lay down!

Just want to thank everyone who participated for making this, what I consider to be, a successful first hit out. To everyone who commented, expressed an opinion & voted a BIG thank you!

To the judges, Mike, Brendn, Jela & Yeti: Thanks for your time guys, much appreciated. Couldn't have done it without you lot!

I will announce a few changes for the end of year awards as well as a list of the awards we will be presenting (or thinking of presenting) at some stage in the not too distant future but for now well done to all the nominee's & congratulations to all the winners.

Enjoy!

Congratulations to everyone who won.

The bottom line is this:

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS SITE A REALLY FUN PLACE TO HANG OUT!!!

This story is a fantastic example of looking at the existing formula, looking at what works to learn the ropes. I love how he's created his own style of story telling; which for his first story, is quite an impressive feat. It took me 4-5 stories to get anywhere near where I am now.

Well deserved mate. It's only up from here :)

Thank you very much Brendn, that's very high praise. You're an incredible writer yourself, far better than me, so I'm very flattered that you're enjoying mine too :)

Thanks to everyone who has read, commented on and voted for my story. I never expected such success on my first story, and it's been great. Enrico sums it up best:

Congratulations to everyone who won.

The bottom line is this:

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS SITE A REALLY FUN PLACE TO HANG OUT!!!

Made up with my award and have to say everyone else who won one deserved theres.

And the answer to your question Lippo is yes, my story will continue until the new FM is out! :)