FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

Right, just thought id introduce myself to those who dont know me.

I used to play for FM-Base FC with Mally and Mike but been away for a while and i came back to discover its all gone **** up.

So Ive been in contact with Mally and am going to join.

Played mostly as an ANY before but my guy isnt lower than 85 in any position.

Heres my record for FM-Base FC, like i said, mostly as an ANY
Appearances - 66
Goals - 48
Assists - 66
MoM - 3

Hope to see you all soon and get used to playing with you.

Good to have somebody who mostly plays ANY, me and JD are very capable in the position but we get bored of it easily.

Last edited:
Harriers! :D can't wait to get you back into the team mate.

Won't be on until Sunday night.

Harriers! :D can't wait to get you back into the team mate.

Won't be on until Sunday night.

Good to be back mate, not sure when ill be on either yet, so far only got one TV in my new place and am living with 3 other guys who want to use it.

Also one of them has FIFA too and a PS3 so im gonna get him to train up his guy cause he's a quality player.

Good to have somebody who mostly plays ANY, me and JD are very capable in the position but we get bored of it easily

yea i do enjoy playing ANY, but not all the time cause like you said it does get a little boring, esecially if there is a lot of you on but it looks like you guys like to rotate your ANYs which is perfect

I don't mind going ANY but i know a few don't trust me there as it takes a while to get used to. Played decent last won like 4 in a row an didnt concede many.

Good to have you back mate. Me an Mike been wondering when you'll be back.

You on atm fancy a head2head or if enough are on clubs?

yea ill just finish this

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

ok im ready if you are

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

right ive requested to sign now....

Clubs in 5 as Mally is in a game

I'll be on, no work tomorrow :D

Top top night of clubs cheers lads. Started playing the football we used to an were unstoppable. Think we won like 7 games on a row. Most of them 3-0.

Took back up my Alonso role and enjoyed it too much to start playing CAM an RW anymore. Will leave that to you lot haha.

Also Josh was a goalscoring machine with 10 goals in 6 from CM, were not sure what came over him..

Is anyone looking for a new team member? If so my VP is rated 80 and i will play as ST or CF or any Attacking mid. Just send me a pm or reply to this post.

can i join the club plz pro postion rigth winger psnTerminater2211 what more do u want lol

Last edited:
@lilcon.. Were full atm mate. Only really need a winger as we have loads of strikers an attacking mids. But one of us could you a game sometime an see how you get on. Let me know if your interested.

@Adam.. need a bit more info than that, poor post lol.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

can i join the club plz pro postion rigth winger psnTerminater2211 what more do u want lol

Wanted abit more than can I join haha. Your in my league in the Supreme League aren't you? Add my psn: mally1990. Will use that as a trial over 2 games :)

Last edited:
@lilcon.. Were full atm mate. Only really need a winger as we have loads of strikers an attacking mids. But one of us could you a game sometime an see how you get on. Let me know if your interested.

@Adam.. need a bit more info than that, poor post lol.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Wanted abit more than can I join haha. Your in my league in the Supreme League aren't you? Add my psn: mally1990. Will use that as a trial over 2 games :)

**** you what your problem i only asked to ******* join a game lol sad **** grow the **** up