FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

I'm trying to sort out a consortium and buy FM Base FC and bring the 2 time cup champions back to their former glorys !

I'm trying to sort out a consortium and buy FM Base FC and bring the 2 time cup champions back to their former glorys !

Goodluck with that. Finally will have 2 teams on the forum with out the other folding.

P.S Mike where you hiding?

Here I am ^^) I've been away the past few nights, and will be tonight too. I can come on now but you're probably working :p will be back tomorrow for a full-on Fifa sesh after 8ish.

Here I am ^^) I've been away the past few nights, and will be tonight too. I can come on now but you're probably working :p will be back tomorrow for a full-on Fifa sesh after 8ish.

Mike, fancy a head to head game.

Bored outta my skull, and even though I won't be joining the team (political reasons) I'd like to see if I'd fit the criteria anyway :p

Their just jealous of are fine finishing skills DMF that they have to make up a new team so they have a chance to score even though they picked their pro's to be midfield who are not required to score !

Looks like their isn't much life in this team either only Mike and Mally on most times, can't believe ya's destroyed FM-Base FC for this !

Their just jealous of are fine finishing skills DMF that they have to make up a new team so they have a chance to score even though they picked their pro's to be midfield who are not required to score !

Looks like their isn't much life in this team either only Mike and Mally on most times, can't believe ya's destroyed FM-Base FC for this !

no they were just bored of lumping the ball up to the forwards every time

oO)

You have your own team, stop trying to cause arguments on our thread. We will contact you when we're ready to play you so quit bugging us.

Come on Burkie, it doesn't take anything special to be a good finisher on FIFA. It's a bore really. Mike and Mally left because they wanted to play proper, free flowing football, to emulate real life. You don't see teams just kicking it up to strikers and scoring. When I played for yous all that happened was the CPU got the ball, then one of you or DMF would call for it, and try to dribble past the opposing defense, or sometimes pass, but not very often. Playing as a winger, for the most part, meant running up and down the pitch, standing in loads of space, and never getting the ball. Fair play to Mally and Mike. Stop harassing the thread just because you don't get to be the big hero anymore.

Lol. I heard your pro is rated like 89? A chimpanzee could score a few a game with a pro of that rating (Not to mention it's incredibly sad you managed to reach 89, but meh.). And actually we never play with just 2, as that's too boring. It's just not every player decides to post on this thread whenever they go on.

no they were just bored of lumping the ball up to the forwards every time

oO)

You have your own team, stop trying to cause arguments on our thread. We will contact you when we're ready to play you so quit bugging us.

Come on Burkie, it doesn't take anything special to be a good finisher on FIFA. It's a bore really. Mike and Mally left because they wanted to play proper, free flowing football, to emulate real life. You don't see teams just kicking it up to strikers and scoring. When I played for yous all that happened was the CPU got the ball, then one of you or DMF would call for it, and try to dribble past the opposing defense, or sometimes pass, but not very often. Playing as a winger, for the most part, meant running up and down the pitch, standing in loads of space, and never getting the ball. Fair play to Mally and Mike. Stop harassing the thread just because you don't get to be the big hero anymore.

Lol. I heard your pro is rated like 89? A chimpanzee could score a few a game with a pro of that rating (Not to mention it's incredibly sad you managed to reach 89, but meh.). And actually we never play with just 2, as that's too boring. It's just not every player decides to post on this thread whenever they go on.

Calum your so bad at the game you don't even get a opinion.

And I don't play Pro Clubs anymore so their will be no friendly, If I ever do be on Fifa its because I'm doing a career mode with the new update out today.

Mally scored 80 goals in 100 odd games playing mainly as a Midfielder so how does it mean we didn't pass to the midfield. Haven't played with you in a long time so can't remember what your like just know your a class goalkeeper.

Its 88 and I got it because when I first got the game I played the career non-stop on my pro was on the team then when I start playing clubs he got better, I don't play COD or anything so Fifa is pretty much only game I play so obviously I do spend some time on it. And 2 is not boring if your good at playing with only 2, when you have to many you spend ages trying to find a team that will actually play you.

Take that as a no then Mike?

Sorry for causing the big attack lol

Take that as a no then Mike?

Sorry for causing the big attack lol

Sorry mate, didn't see your post lol currently playing Super Mario All-Stars on the Wii so won't be on just yet. Will let you know if I'm on after it though :)

Yawn burkie boring, we started a new club get over it.

Welcome back Mike ha, ill be on tonight lateish, will see you all on the IRC.

I'm off back out at 6 (darts night :p) so won't be on tonight.

Noting to get over doesn't bother me, seems to be always you thats bothered anytime I post, seemes you have a chip on your shoulder with me since we threw you of my Fifa Pro Club team because me and my mate felt you weren't good enough.

Noting to get over doesn't bother me, seems to be always you thats bothered anytime I post, seemes you have a chip on your shoulder with me since we threw you of my Fifa Pro Club team because me and my mate felt you weren't good enough.

"Mally scored 80 goals in 100 odd games playing mainly as a Midfielder"

Jesus what does it take to be good enough for your team then lol