FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

rofl Burkie. Im sorry but I come back to this. You are coming onto the thread and moaning to the stage where you sound about 7 years old. leave the thread now with some of your dignity left.
Believe me I have experience

Anyway who is up for clubs tonight

Anybody online tonight? I'm available from around 9 I think :)

Yet another top night of football (Shame about the final but lets not mention that ay Fable ;)) Scoring a lot but not conceeding too many and all our ANYs are quality :).

Still not sure which is our best formation yet though, confused by all the different positions people prefer but will get there in the end haha. Was looking at the stats and today I think we won 7 lost 2 drawn 2. Not bad at all.

Got a busy weekend so will try and get on tomorrow night for a bit. If not I'll see you all Sunday night :)

Last edited:
Was a good night overall. Still think our best formation is 4-4-1-1 (well at least I play better that way :p) I think me and Josh connect better too.

who is up for playing tonight with Alfie JD (probably) and I

i would but my tele is busted and i aint got enough money to get a new one :(

I am up for it and so is JD so far

i would but my tele is busted and i aint got enough money to get a new one :(

Been wondering where uve been hiding haha. First your pc blows up now your TVs broke, not having much luck!

Ill probably be on later just having a head 2 head with JD then got to get off.

Been wondering where uve been hiding haha. First your pc blows up now your TVs broke, not having much luck!

Ill probably be on later just having a head 2 head with JD then got to get off.
i fixed the pc then my tele dies, i think god is testing me :S

I'll be on tonight after a long weekend :D got my new headset too, might try it out.

im borrowing my brothers tele so does any one want a game?

Im just wondering if anybody is up for clubs now. (think we may have Alf and Josh) unsure tho

Anyone coming on? Got Me JD, Alf and Brian..

Anybody on now? I see the IRC channel is empty..

Been off for a while had a busy weekend and hardly been at home. Few of us will have to play tonight after MOTD. Let me know if your up for it or jump in the IRC..

Been also busy lately... With college assignments.. I would be able to play mainly 7pm-11pm early nights for me