[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

This tactic is quite easy to play.. And its not Plug and Play.. U need to swap between Attack and Control.. It must be good timing..
First use the Att tac.. After score one goal.. Immedietly use control.. Just in case opponent score (which is rare) change back to att.. and so on.. So you much watch the game and make decision base on situation
Player also need to be monitored.. Low morale (Low rate or your assitance say "X not play well") change the player immedietly..

This tac completely team work game...

Good Luck

thanks i think this tactic need time because in match preparation its not everythink fluid

My advice on this tactic is change the creative freedom to 'default' and lowering the Creative Freedom of DM and CD if not you'll make craploads of pointless long shot.Anyway very unique tactic, the players attack and defend as a unit .IMO the best tactic which resemble the Total Football!!

My advice on this tactic is change the creative freedom to 'default' and lowering the Creative Freedom of DM and CD if not you'll make craploads of pointless long shot.Anyway very unique tactic, the players attack and defend as a unit .IMO the best tactic which resemble the Total Football!!

why would I do if the this tactic is perfect

Only change i made was changing 1 striker to poacher on the attacking tactic, it works for me!! I left the control tactic alone.

Hi....just wanted to say thanks to Zero Sea for the tactic,it's one of the best I've tried.

I've been using it with Real Madrid,not the hardest challenge I know but I wanted to break Barcelona's domination of La Liga. So far I've played 25 games in my first season, just got to the start of March and I'm 9 points above Barcelona who are in second place.....

Games played - 25
Games won - 21
Games drawn - 4
Games lost - 0

Top scorer so far - C.Ronaldo 32 goals
Most assists so far - C.Ronaldo & A.Di Maria 15
Most expensive signing - Hulk £20m from Porto

Honourable mention should go to my defender Oguchi Onyewu who I picked up for £3.5m as cover cb. He got into my starting line up when Pepe got injured and hasn't looked back since! He's scored 11 goals in 15 games and current average rating is 8.34 only second to C.Ronaldo who's on 8.64.

My only low point has been losing 6-4 over two legs in europe against Manchester Utd.

So Thanks Zero Sea and to anybody else I'd really recommend this tactic!

i tried this tactic with Bradford City in english league 2. Here are the results....Played 10, won 7 , drawn 2, lost 1. Goals 22, against 7. This has taken me from mid-table to 3rd in the league. Great tactic. Thanks.

hi, can you reup your shortlist at any site?. i can't download on filefront T.T, thanks you.

ST is set to cut inside?Right? Why not Move into channels ?

Season Update!

So I just finished my first season using this tactic with Real Madrid. This was a very successful season for me,winning the league and spanish cup and losing just once in the league. In Europe we lost in the quarter finals.

Here's my end of season stats:-

Real Madrid League games

Played - 38 Won - 28 Drawn - 9 Lost - 1

La Liga Top Three

1st - Real Madrid 93pts
2nd - Barcelona 82 pts
3rd - Athletico Madrid 79 pts

Real Madrid Top Scorers

1st - Ronaldo 42 goals
2nd - Onyewu 21 goals
3rd - Hulk & Higuin 14 goals

Real Madrid Most Assists

1st - Ronaldo 27
2nd - Di Maria 21
3rd - Alonso 12

Real Madrid Top Performers

1st - Ronaldo 8.44 overall
2nd - Onyewu 8.22 overall
3rd - Hulk 7.61 overall

Real Madrid Best 11 Overall

GK - Casillas
DR - S.Ramos
DCR - Onyewu
DCL - Carvalho
DL - Arbeloa
DMCR - Alonso
AML - Di Maria
AMR - Ronaldo
MCL - Ozil
STRR - Hulk
STRL - Higuin

Overall I'm very pleased with this tactic and with a little fine tuning and one or two new players I hope to win the Champions League very soon!

This tactic did not work very well for me , I tried using it with Hull but by Christmas I was 16th in the Championship. I then switched to JP Woody's High Scoring Tactic , and am now 5th in March.

Just won the Champions League as Anderlecht with just a few tweaks, awesome tactic!

i use this tactic for my liverpool. got double = fa cup and prem league. finalis in champions league( lost to real madrid 4-2 in the final). I change one of my forward role to poacher (leigh griffits).

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

i use this tactic for my liverpool. got double = fa cup and prem league. finalis in champions league( lost to real madrid 4-2 in the final). I change one of my forward role to poacher (leigh griffits).

nb: only lost three games this season

carling cup semifinal : aston villa 3-2
prem league : man city 3-1
champ league : real madrid 4-2

Here is my Birmingham story...

http://img407.imageshack.us/i/birminghamcitybirmingha.png/

http://img33.imageshack.us/i/birminghamcitybirmingha.png/

Was struggling at the beginning of the game after got hammered by Man U and went on to lose a lot of matches.. but after I got my morale up by drawing against bolton and Man City, my team went from zero to hero.. and now is on the way up to grab the European spot..
All I have to say is, this tactic is AWESOME mate..

*Thumbs up*

Birmingham were not strong in the game and reality

But it has a lot of money

I think this tactics r best in fm11.
my team, newcastle breaked man utd. 6-1 in home game.

but i worried about my strikers cuz they didnt work! :(
andy caroll in 34 games only just 10 gaol / 8 as that result is lower than my cb(39 games 23 gaol / 6 as) strikers problems are not only mime but also my friends's.

so i'm trying to fixed it by st and amrl setting change; sts wideplay cut inside to normal, amrl hold up ball yes to no. after this tweak, it seemed to better for attack line but some problem on my def. lol

ha...how can i do ..:'(

Last edited:
More Results:

Table:

Transfer: (I promised the board to finish gain qualification on a European spot, that's why I got so much transfer money) =)

My team:

Enjoy!

Once again, good work Zero Sea!

brill form so far for me

don't quite understand where i should play my 2 strikers

i have benitez and abonglahor up from

which one should be left and right on normal V3

sometimes when i change tactic to control automatically replaced strikers(left to right and right to left) problem is that i have my left striker as playmaker the right striker isnt creative the right one it is