[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

• Thread starter Thread starter Zero Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 598
  • Views Views 442K
Hey Tried this tactic with West Brom and in my first season I finished 6th, pretty good! Towards the end of the season I didnt have such great results as I was originally in 3rd. Now in my 2nd season but its not started well, 3 draws and a loss. What should I do to win again, a new tactic? or re-work the existing one?

Cheers

In LIGA BBVA is good tactic:
2mre7tz.png
20i4np.png

In champions league..is not good

TEAM:
20p8rcx.png

is anyone using the normal tactic without the control tactic? How is this getting on with those people?

is anyone using the normal tactic without the control tactic? How is this getting on with those people?

i only use control when im leading 1-0 BUT only in the 85th min ...
when im leading in the bigger margin i'll switch sooner ...
this tactic is great ....
my cb scoring tons of goals ...

I just want to say I've been using this Tactic in my career, I'm at Hereford, it didn't work to start, but now play most games as Ghost control only switch to the other when losing and go all out attack, we won Lg2 last season and have won our first game in Lg1, this tactic is awesome, the best Since Everton V.1 back in the day :D

I have a problem. I can't download the tactic. What can I do? I have a mac and every time I try to download it I get a file with a blank sheet

I now play without a striker!
Villa --- Messi --- Pedro
A.Iniesta ------ Xavi
Abidal --- Busi --- Alves
Puyol ----- Pique
Víctor Valdés
See how it will check

First off, great tactic! However I'm having the same problem as some other posters in that my ST's aren't getting very many chances/goals. I'm going to experiment changing a ST to poacher and using a shout or two to see if this helps. The other thing I'm thinking it starting off with the Control tactic (since I hardly ever concede using it) and with one ST set as poacher, only switching to normal tactic when down.

The great thing about it is I have an amazing DL for the caliber of my team who scores quite a bit (a couple of hat tricks even!) off of corners and free kicks.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to create more chances for their forwards? I'll post an update if I find something that works.

First, the proof this tactic works. Attached is the league table (In 3rd season) just less than half way through season, then table after installing the tactic! I'll be in play offs for back to back promotion.

Second, I tweaked it just a little to help my STs score goals. Only thing I changed were winger's cross balls to sometimes and cross aim to target man. All 3 that I rotated were on a long goal drought until I did that, then the goals started coming with no harm to possession (another tweak I tried gave the ball away too much).

Thanks for the tactic and the detail, it's all wonderful!

Forgot to ask one thing, when you say to use "Pleased" as Pep talk after win, what do you use when that isn't an option? Is it "Did Well" or "Delighted" (sometimes I see "Sensational" after a big win too)?

i don't undesrtand if i have to switch between normal and control during the match or during the Season... can you help me to understand that?
Thank you!

edit:

- The control tactic have lot of problem in defence.
- The control tactic helps the wingers in scoring goals.

Last edited:
i don't undesrtand if i have to switch between normal and control during the match or during the Season... can you help me to understand that?
Thank you!

edit:

- The control tactic have lot of problem in defence.
- The control tactic helps the wingers in scoring goals.

When you are a goal ahead, switch to control tactics. I always tweak around with "defensive lines, tempo and time wasting in between games". In addition, I always use instructions like "pass to feet", "look for overlap" and "get ball forward" depending on the match

these tactics are awful DO NOT USE i played the first 6 games of the season with Roma lost badly everytime even though my players suited the positions perfectly, made my own and went on a 14 game winning streak.

Zero Sea, quick question, please forgive my limited experience but exactly which settings are you referring to when you say "...when you change position or switch players, the Core setting will be changed automatically, thus you need to re-set the setting again!"

Also, for those of you who are getting annoyed with the centre half scoring more goals than your star striker, buy a striker who is good in the air (like Torres, Dzeko, Carroll etc) and set him to attack far post instead of that guilty defender. He will enjoy many hat-tricks ;)

P.S thank you for your wonderful contribution, one of the best tactics I've ever enjoyed.

hey, quick question.
what are the roles for the outsideplayers. example: Strikers poacher? - wingers inside attackers? - mid.central-def.central and so on...

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:41 PM ----------

ok I have a problem. I wanna test out this tactic real bad but my internet is shut down so i am at the library.
Is it alot of settings if you wanna do it manually instead of downloading?

Thanks for any answer at all :)

Today Pool strikes back.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

nice result. in which player role do you work it out with Leigh Griffiths?
I´m Fulham at the moment. and having trouble of which roles the strikers must have poachers? both of em?

I vouch for this tactic
My result against Barcelona using basically a standard Villa side

Back