[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Greetings again from the Basque Country
I play with Portugalete (third division of Spain) and after 5 seasons, I'm in first division. Incredible, I have to play against Barcelona against Real Madrid ... I can not believe! I promise screenshots
thank you very much for this tactic, I have experienced incredible moments and I hope to live many more in the future

Truly amazing tactic. It completely shut down Milan who are a very offensive orientated team and only allowed them 3 shots.

Last edited:
I'm using this tactic with FC Copenhagen. Won the league by 18 points in my first season, won the danish cup as well, but my greatest achievement was getting to the quarter finals of the champions league which included a 5-4 aggregate win over Real Madrid! Very happy with this tactic so far, and I find that the control version of the tactic does better than the attacking verison in terms of goals. Excellent stuff, thanks for sharing.

Truly amazing tactic. It completely shut down Milan who are a very offensive orientated team, and only allowed them 3 shots.

Go Rafael! :p (I'm Dutch and I like the Spurs so hé)

It's what I also have experienced, you don't score an awful lot of goals with this tactic, but it prevents the other ones from scoring any goals at all or they score 1 or something. I'm going to try this tactic with Fc Oss (dutch 3rd division atm) and try if I can get them in to the first division.

ive used this tactic in my first season as liverpool manager, only lost 1 game and skrtel has scored 26 goals from central defence

i won the treble in the end with this tactic and skrtel scored 27 goals in total, i have no idea how

So I load both tactics in Match Preparation. Use the Normal one during a game. As soon as I am winning that specific match, I load the control tactic?

So I load both tactics in Match Preparation. Use the Normal one during a game. As soon as I am winning that specific match, I load the control tactic?

you switch to the control tactic as soon as you are leading the game to absorb the opposition attacks

Hi my friends ;) I'm writting from Poland, so please forgive my misteakes. I begun my career Port Vale and i use this tactics and effects are hopeless. My teame have 22th place. In general in my precious careers this tactics was medium. How you think what i may do bad ?
Greatings from Poland ; )

Hi all....

First of all I wanna thank you for this tactic.It is great.I ' m playing with PSV(10/11) and I have admit it is not a though league like.(6)

My team is like that View attachment 120714

And that's my last matchView attachment 120715

Shortly passing is awesome.E.g Lucas Barrios played like AMC with three assists.You can score very easily.
But you have to have strong and quick defence players when you lost the control of the ball !!!:p

Thanks a lot again.
Cya Gg have fun ....

this tactic is genius i play with milan and i am in preseason match very good i bought douglas costa and i have on loan fabio rafael from ManUnited and guilherme from dinamo kiyev

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are better than mourinho

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

this is tactic is genius

i play with ac milan i bought douglas costa
i have on loan fabio and rafael from ManUnited and guilherme from dinamo kiyev(loan)

i have very litle budget in first season

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

this is tactic this tactic has little downloads considering that the best

Hasnt worked for me, played half a season using this tactic with Cheltenham Town FC, had more losses than wins. Shame really. Still trying to find a tactic that can help me improve with Cheltenham. If anyone can help, message me =[

o have few questions:
1.after match when i rest my players how many day rest them?1, 2 or 3 days?
2.when i leading and i change to control tactic and i get goal i must change to to atcking or i continue with this tactic?
3. last question about training what training do you use?

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

passes completed 80% to 95%
Possesion 80% to 90%

amazing stats in the preseason matches

i only lost once, since using this tactic, againts ac milan, my player got red card, and my team robed by controversial penalty. when alexis shanches body checked ibra... LOL.

really good tactics!!

with this tactic you have to , as soon as you score playing with attacking mentality, switch to control version of tactic....and remember this tactical set will help you just for one season and after that you have to find new tactical set.