[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Great tactic, great spell of domination

Here are my results in season 2012/2013

Season 2013/2014
I bought Sakho and De Gea
Formation now looks like this

Hasnt worked for me, played half a season using this tactic with Cheltenham Town FC, had more losses than wins. Shame really. Still trying to find a tactic that can help me improve with Cheltenham. If anyone can help, message me =[

That aint the tactic fault.... You playing with a **** side that probably have **** players!!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

with this tactic you have to , as soon as you score playing with attacking mentality, switch to control version of tactic....and remember this tactical set will help you just for one season and after that you have to find new tactical set.

No, not true.... I'm in my third season and its working fine with the same tactics. Didn't change one thing!!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

are you series?

in second season doesnt work?

It works man, don't study that idiot!! I'm in my third season same tactics.

That aint the tactic fault.... You playing with a **** side that probably have **** players!!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Not blaming it on the tactic. Im sure the tactic does work really well for other teams. Its a struggle with Cheltenham Town, but fun nonetheless.

just
what TI and OI do you use ?
nothing or always same ?

Any advice how to stop the ridiculous amount of long shot with this tactic?!Possession is great but that is useless if u don't create enough CCC..

Hello trying this tactic with City.

Bought some players from your shortlist.

I assume Balotelli is good as AML.

Currently using Hart, V.d Wiel, Coentrao, kompany , shawcross, de jong, sissoko, marilungo, balotelli, tevez, agbonhalor.

Will see how it goes!

Players complaining about excessive workload tho, should i lower it?

Last edited:
Hello trying this tactic with City.

Bought some players from your shortlist.

I assume Balotelli is good as AML.

Currently using Hart, V.d Wiel, Coentrao, kompany , shawcross, de jong, sissoko, marilungo, balotelli, tevez, agbonhalor.

Will see how it goes!

Players complaining about excessive workload tho, should i lower it?

I stopped using the schedule provided because it seems like my guys got injured alot. Hope it works better for you.

This is a great tactic, im fulham and after 10 games im 3rd, but i do have a problem i aint getting many goals, and i let to many in when it comes to the big teams, i batter every team i play with possession, any 1 have any tips on how 2 not let so many goals in thanks

Where do you found his shortlist of players ?
Thank you

Been fantastic so far. Only problem I've noticed is against teams with a lot of men in midfield I struggle so I've dropped one striker and put in an AM. Great tactic otherwise.

in preseason tactic working great but now is not good i conceded to many goals
and i control game but i cant score
when i get goal i dont now how to continue

in preseason tactic working great but now is not good i conceded to many goals
and i control game but i cant score
when i get goal i dont now how to continue

This tactic is quite easy to play.. And its not Plug and Play.. U need to swap between Attack and Control.. It must be good timing..
First use the Att tac.. After score one goal.. Immedietly use control.. Just in case opponent score (which is rare) change back to att.. and so on.. So you much watch the game and make decision base on situation
Player also need to be monitored.. Low morale (Low rate or your assitance say "X not play well") change the player immedietly..

This tac completely team work game...

Good Luck