[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

I had some issues with conceding goals when I first tried this tactic.

The way I stopped conceding goals was to have the DR, DCR, DCL, DL and DM NOT roam from their position.

I have only conceded a couple of goals in a dozen matches.

I still create many chances but we are much better defensively, mainly restricting teams to long shots.

Dear All,

This tactic has been wonderful for the first 2 seasons with Liverpool. Albeit adding new players like Lucas (17 yo) and Paulo Henrique (20 yo).
I've had problems almost at the end of the 2nd season so I tweaked this tactic to resemble basic 4-4-2 formation and it has done me wonders: unbeaten for the whole season, new record of highest goals scored as well as highest league points ever. Oh, did I mention I snapped all trophies available?

As the original maker of the tactic, the key is never to use ONE tactic for the whole season. Thus, I've been using both the original tactic and my tweaked version depending on the situation.
My point is that this tactic is absolutely great and still has heaps of potential for further exploration.

Thanks!

How did you come up with this tactic, it doesn't seem to make sence at all, but it works...

Isn't there a way to make it even better, I don't score a lot of goals, the strikers should be more in the area.

How did you come up with this tactic, it doesn't seem to make sence at all, but it works...

That's exactly what bothers me. Some nonsensical stuff in it, but works a treat. This game really disappoints me sometimes.

Have you made other tactics too?
I prefer playing in a real 4-3-3 but I don't get that to work...
Not the onox style but with one target man and two creative players around him.

That's exactly what bothers me. Some nonsensical stuff in it, but works a treat. This game really disappoints me sometimes.

Lots of things don't make any sense IRL either, I wouldn't bother myself for a game :p

Great anti relegation tactic IMO. But be prepared for some ugly losses. I've played Arsenal twice and conceded 10, Man Utd similar 0-8, Chelsea 0-8. which isn't too bad considering the squad I have. You will get smashed occasionally but you will score just as many and you will get goals from everywhere. Currently 8th in the premiership and qualified for Europa League by winning league cup (admittedly got lucky with the draw only played L1 and L2 teams until Aston Villa in the Final). Only a few signings
Zezinho (Loan to Buy)
Dennis Appiah (Loan to buy for depth and long term)
Leigh Griffiths (bought because I got sick of Marlon Harewood just being a shocking finisher)
Kyle Naughton (Loan)
Ivo Pekalski (875k)

Board gave some more $$ 1/2 way through the season so I was able to buy Dodo as a long term solution- Shame the Spurs want 10 mil for Naughton. As with the mentality thing being all on 5 I think it works because roaming is all over the place. Players don't overcommit to one phase. Also maybe I'm cheating but my 2nd tactic is a completely different formation, a 4-5-1 which I use every 1/2 dozen or before I have a big game (ie cup semi's and finals) as a change up to throw off the AI scouting.

Last edited:
One word.... AWESOME!!!!

With Man Utd P38 W34 D4 L0

Trying with Getafe. Currently 5th and playing well above expectations

well.. 2 seasons with a medeium team (media prediction 5th-6th)
1st season 1st with 12 points over the 2nd
2nd season champion 6 games before the end of season and 16 points over the second at this moment
europe competitions
1st season best 32 europa league
snd season 3rd in champions group 16 europa leagua and keep going
greek cup
1st season finalist
2nd semifinals and keep going
great tactic

zzz win all match with man city whithout buy any player.. this like a cheat lol

even man united change de formation to 5-3-2 ahahhahahahah

Last edited:
zzz win all match with man city whithout buy any player.. this like a cheat lol

even man united change de formation to 5-3-2 ahahhahahahah

ROFL! This made my day. Thanks for the pic. haha.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

This tactic is unbelievable, honestly i'm speechless. I played 6 games with it so far so maybe that's not the proper "bed in" time but i have won all 6 and i haven't allowed a single goal. Amazingly tight at the back, this has to be the best tactic (V3) for 11.2 Thank you very much Zero!

Forgot to mention, i'm playing as Dorchester Town in Blue Square Premier, 2nd season in the game, so it def works for low leagues.

I noticed it works even better when you set your 4 attacking players on "attacking mentality" and letting your wingers cross from "byline".

i have one big problem i have two good midfielders one with left foot and one with right foot.So one tactic is for left foot and one is for right foot.

NOTE: i play with slovenian representative team

Hi, I have seen that I often take goals by Corner..can you help me please?
Thanks!

an update with Aris in greek superleague
1st season won league 12 points over 2nd and cup finalist
2nd season tremble.
won arsenal in europa final 4-3
3rd season.. is there reason to continue?

Brilliant Tactic. Downloaded it after my mate told me about this website. Been using it for a week but made an Acc to get involved in this side of the forums. :)

I try this with A.S. Roma but the results are very poor.
Lot of goals conceeded, low ball possession (54-55%)
dunno why. here's my 11:

Julio Sergio Boares
Rafael (Burdisso) - Mexes(Burdisso) - Juan(Burdisso) - Riise(Castellini)
De Rossi(Brighi)
Rakitic(Pizarro)
Menez(Buonanotte) Vucinic(Taddei)
Totti(Adriano) Boriello(Lukaku)

help or advice anyone? i must say that i try this tactic with F.C. Internazionale and i win 24 games in a row but with A.S. Roma something dosen't work...

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

How important is each role to my tactic: GK>DC>ST>AMRL>MC>DMC>DRL

ok so this mean that the goal keeper il the most important role or not?

Last edited:
Played with Wigan, Lille, Arsenal and Hamburg. With Arsenal, Hamburg and Lille i won the league in my first season and with Wigan i won FA Cup and English League Cup... I love this tactic man thank you so much. =D