[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

why is a small pitch better? it looks abit crowded.

anyone tried a bigger pitch before? any difference?

Ok, I said my strikers stroke straight at the goalkeeper. This is true, but with almost no changes (not in positions) I am 32 games into the season and have goal difference of +64, which means in each game I score at least 2 goals more than the opponent. Still I have so many situations that I should score more. But this is enough for me and finally strikers (not defenders!) have highest amount of goals. Teaching players to place shots works well.
Still, thanks for advice, I am now really thinking about making some major changes to the tactic and see how it goes.

PS.
Thie biggest problem I have is finding a suitable right att mitfielder. There are only a few left foted players with good characteristics. I have two, both of them injured for months and can;t find anyone to replace them (so I play a right footed players and they score less goals). I am a bit worried for the future, as my scouts cannot find a single player that would be good for that position.

could you post a screen shot of your current formation? I think my tactics has been cracked by the AI. Seems to create less chance now doh...

how this tactic work? got 4 tactic

this tactic is for latest patch??? i had poor english can someone tell me short form or main point thank

how this tactic work? got 4 tactic

this tactic is for latest patch??? i had poor english can someone tell me short form or main point thank

This tactic is for 11.2
Use the normal version if your MC is right footed, use the "R" version if your MC is left footed. Use "control" version when your winning.

could you post a screen shot of your current formation? I think my tactics has been cracked by the AI. Seems to create less chance now doh...

No chance for AI to crack the tactic. I don't believe in it. If it is good enough, with proper players and good motivation you just keep winning. I won't post a screen as it is just the same tactic you download from here and the only thing you'd see is the players I have, but I don't want to spoil the fun of finding your own :) If you really need that, just PM me ;)

I really think it is up to the players (abilities) you have and their preferred moves
For example I have a 34 yrs old MC. And he is quite often playing better than one of the best MC's in the game. The only reason I see for that is that he has these abilities:
Dictates tempo, Dwells on Ball, Avoids using weaker foot, Tries long range passes, Likes to switch ball to other flank (the one which is one of the best, which I bought recently (55m EUR ;P) has only 'tries to lob the keeper' :/)

For your wingers it is really neccessary to be fast, very good dribblers, with some good passing ability. Mine also have quite good finishing (the worst being 13) but still they don;t score much goals. They don't have much assists either but from the game I see it is them who are starting actions then pass it to one of the strikers and he passes it to another to score.
For sure cuts inside is a must, but I also like gets forward whenever possible and avoids using weaker foot. It isvery important to stick to what Zero Sea says: AMR needs to be left footed and AMC right footed. This is in my opinion the reason why they don't cross but pass the ball. And this is what this tactic is about (for me of course ;) ) And that's why it is difficult to call them real wingers :)
In my team the role of wingers is done by my full backs. They are players who have most passes in my team (Amount of passes: FBs>AMRL>DM>MC>DCs>STs)

But let's get back to strikers. For example one of my strikers had 16 goals and 14 assists to his name last season. The other 17 goals and 7 assists (first one have a lot more flair and better passing so this might be the reason) But they have to be fast really fast to be able to follow the actions of your wingers and full backs. I know this is not so many goals but I have 5 strikers, 3 of them young guys, whom I play when regulars are tired and every time I have an easy game.

Another underestimated position is of your Defensive Midfielder. In my team, when we are in attack phase he is always somewhere in the back (around 1/3 of the lenghth from half way line and oppontnts goal line) and any time my players are surrounded by opponent and have no good solution they just pass it to him. I think this is the reason I loose the ball so rarely and have ball (and time) to create my chances. I don;t know this should be the role of MC - that 34 old does that, and that 55m EUR buy does not (plays a little further the pitch), so you have to look closely how your team plays and see what charactersitics are missing, what players you need at the moment, what are the problems and just find the right players to solve them.

There are some tough opponents (Inter, Real Madrid) when the game looks different. When I play inter I have around 80% possesion and around 20 shots but most of them off target. Their defence is just to strong for my tactics. On the other hand they have 0 shots all game.
When I play Real Madrid then it is a goal fest. Last semi-final it was 5-2 at home and 3-4 (for RM) at Santiago Bernabeu (8-6 agg)

Hope this might help you :)
Ahh and don't forget about motivation. If I don't care about it too much the team starts to play worse.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103...ession-let-weak-teams-play-t54136/page10.html

EDIT:
I should be more humble . I posted and suddenly two games with no scoring in a row happened to me. Weird.:S

Last edited:
Does anyone else have problems scoring goals?
I do score, but it's only one or 2 each match.

When I play a 4-3-3 with Lukaku in the middle, he scores about 2 goals each match.

I played 2 seasons with QPR, 1st season champions in the Npower league en 2nd Season Champion in the Premier league, with average players.

Great tactic, thanks.

Does anyone else have problems scoring goals?
I do score, but it's only one or 2 each match.

When I play a 4-3-3 with Lukaku in the middle, he scores about 2 goals each match.

I'm actually trying this 4-3-3 version of Zero Sea that seems to be more effective...but I'm testing only in Italy leagues. There's no control version, neither OI (except against very TOP PLAYERS)
See the attach

Of course, 99% of credits to ZERO SEA |)

very good tactic. i've tried it on Steaua Bucharest (so far...finished first in Euro Cup group - with Palermo and Aston Villa&after 17 matches, i'm first in Premier Division).also, works great with Tottenham, first place after 21 matches, first in Champions League group(Barcelona, schalke, rubin kazan)

Awesome tactic. Just finished my first season with Aston Villa and got them to 3rd in the league, only 2 points behind top spot.

Finding this tactic weak, won 2 drew 1 lost 6, everygame i have loads of possesion but dont do anything with it. Seem to give the ball away for counterattacks far to often, going to stick with my own.

Oh btw im liverpool with a two year quadruple, basicly won everything two years in a row lost 6 games in two years then switched to this tactic. Maybe it just doesnt play to my teams strengths.

Hi,

I'm using this tactic due my 2nd seson in Leeds. Now in premiership Im quite confused cuz when im against stronger team, my players are playing really good. But in in matches when im expexted to win, the are dissapointingly VERY bad. I mean the opposite team has more ball controll, my strikers cant kick through GK etc.. When i was playing agains chelsea we won 3-0 and all the pitch was mine, for all over the game!(3 goals - DC) Where is the problem?

Second thing is that my best scorer this season, is my DC with 14 goals. Heading good corners ofc..
My ST's after half season has 17.. 3 of them...

I dont say that i dont score cuz i have 53 goals scored, but mostly NOT by my strikers.

And defensive its not so good in my case, 6th in premiership Leeds with 26 lost goals, and 1st manu with only 14.

Although im very pleased with this tactic, i would like to ask for help about this 2 problems.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think everyone has a scoring problem with this tactic, is there anyone who knows how to fix this?

Used this with Ivory Coast and won with 10-0 against Tsjaad.

Last edited:
if you have scoring problems is the players not the formation (when i pick strikers i see 2 things flair & determination,)..because after you have match preparation to fluid you score with no trouble(ok there might be some games that till 85 you cant score,but suddenly a dl or dr or a dcm will score just to represent your dominance )

in a network game with my friend played 3 and half seasons in greek league
we took medium teams prediction 5th and 4th
i managed 1st season champion 2nd season tremble 3rd season tremble
while he got sacked 3 times with his own tactic and eventually stopped the game
i dominated the league with ghost tactic with a spending wages..... 150k euro
actually i loaned transfer listed players and young players.. after the season none was transfer listed cause they played average 7.40

from all this season i have to say mc and dmc cant get very high ratings usually and .. 7.20 means he plays good
each year i had a dc that scores 15 goals at least but next year they got burned and do nothin
even though i won europa cup.. game sucks when you play good famous teams ..you may win till 85' but they can turn the game in 5 minutes...
its a good tactic to make you stop playing the game because there is no challenge after :) thx zerosea

Last edited:
Just like to say thanks for this fantastic tactic and tell you how I am getting on.

Started a game as Leverkusen and only made one signing - Adil Rami from Lille.

So my starting lineup was:

GK - Adler
LB - Kadlec
RB - Castro
CB - Rami
CB - Hyypia
DM - Rolfes
CM - Ballack
AML - Barnetta
AMR - Augusto
CF - Kießling
CF - Helmes

It is now the 13th of March 2011 and I am:

In the last 16 of the Europa League, wherein I got a maximum of 18 points in my group (CSKA Sofia, Partizan and Fenerbache) and beat Liverpool in the last 32 4-0 on agg - 4-0 at Anfield, 0-0 at the BayArena. I am now playing Celtic, who I beat 3-2 in the first leg at Celtic Park.

In the final of the German Cup, where I will play Wolfsburg. I got there by beating:

Ingolstadt (H) 6-0
Kaiserlautern (H) 3-0
HSV (A) 2-0
Hannover (H) 2-0
Dortmund (A) 2-0

Top of the Bundesliga after 26 games. 59 points. 19 wins, 2 draws and 5 defeats. 69 goals scored and only 22 goals conceded. Best defence and attack in the league. 3 points clear of FC Bayern, who are 7 points clear of HSV. Highlights in the league include:

Beating Schalke 5-0 at home and Nurnberg 6-0

9 league games to go. 2 last games are FC Bayern at home and finally Stuttgart away, which I imagine will be difficult. On the hunt for a treble, and hope to get it, but it will be hard. If all i win is the Cup and a place in the CL for next year I will be happy.

Star performers have been Sami Hyppia and Barneta. Barnetta has 32 assists and 11 goals in 29 games

i dont score many, i have like 35 shots with 6 on target if im lucky, goot good strikers too.

why is a small pitch better? it looks abit crowded.

anyone tried a bigger pitch before? any difference?

i havent tried this tactic yet but if you read article he is worry about fitness levels in game. so i assume that tempo and closing down both set to high. thats why your pitch settings can be set to minimum allowed.
when i use high closing down and tempo whole year in home mathces i always set to picth size min.