[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Hello,

Sorry for my bad English, i'm from Holland.

Zero Sea, your tactic is great!! Won everything with Atletico Madrid. Currently playing a game with Ajax, results will come!

Can i have your permission to promote your tactic at a dutch forum? Of course, all the credits are for you!

I changed the tactic to let it make more sence, now I score more goals too.

juliot.jpg

so far this tactic has been superb for my Galatasaray team. 60% possession and lots of goals. cheers

Congrats on such a devastating tactic! ive been using it with Liverpool(new update) played around with it a little and believe ive sorted the whole Andy Carrol, Suarez, no goals fiasco, ive got Carrol as a poacher on the left and Suarez as an advanced Fwd on the right, both wideplay is set to normal and ive got the inside forwards moving into channels....... anyone struggling with liverpool should definately give this a go.. works a charm.

Well seems some nice tactic, i have won All i can win with MR Hough's Tactic.

But is not running so smooth anymore, cause opponents know tactics by now.

So will try out yours for now, will let ya know how it goes,

Thx in advance,

Epic tactic ... i tried something else with it, change two strikers into poachers ... they play more deadly

so if my centre mid is left footed i use the (r) tactic?

just wanted to say that i think this strategy is super great. oviedo is winning over la liga team again and again with this baby

Played a season with Everton using the team i had pretty much, and i must say this is a very good tactic, i won the league and league cup with one of the highlights a 5-0 away win at Liverpool.. I would definitely recomend this tactic as it is a top one and one of the best around.. well done!!!

One word. Amazing. Used this tactic with Plymouth first season, didn't lose any of my league matches. Now in the championship it's harder but this tactic has put me in the top half, 4th in the table about halfway through the season.
If anyone is looking for a tactic that works, look no further.

Do you have to change any settings manually once you have installed this tactic?

For example, are the target man and playmaker options already set or is that something I must change myself?

How to you make players swap positions? I can't find this option, is it already set anyway?

Also it says one of your strikers should be a playmaker, but the game only seems to let me make midfielders as playmakers?

It is not work good for me and my West Ham,I win against wekaer teams ,but with others i lose most of the times or in the best case it is a draw,but they score first aways... i lost from Liverpool 6-2,na city 2-0,sunderland 1-2, also players are complaining about training schedule

Last edited: