[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

didnt work well for me im afraid, lots of possession but not much done with it

I'm on course of doing one better with this tactic at Sunderland, ZS. :)
It's an absolutely amazing tactic, tweaked some roles a bit to suit the players, but Possession, goals and keeping a lead are all great! I'll upload a screenshot when I get to Winter Transfer market. :)

At first this tactic worked awesome for my Roma team but after like 10 games we started to have problems with scoring goals. We had a hard time scoring first, we have loads of possession but not much good from it. Do you recommend any tweeks to help my team?

Btw awesome opening post!

AMAZING!

With Bayer 04, in the first season, I won everything!

Bundesliga with more 25 points that Wolfsburg 2nd place

Won Euroleague, In the final with W.Bremen 2-0, at the way eliminated teams like Citizens 4-1 at the end of 2 games

Won germany cup against Wolfsburg 2-0

Love this Tactic ^^):wub:

AMAZING

I have many clear chances but did not become

P.D: sorry for my poor English

This is a good tactic, but also a bit meaningless.

U made it, but what is the meaning of 10 players on the pitch are also holding up the ball, whole team same mentality and same creativity freedom.

You have a good tactic, you find it works, but i dont think you could explain how it works.

At first this tactic worked awesome for my Roma team but after like 10 games we started to have problems with scoring goals. We had a hard time scoring first, we have loads of possession but not much good from it. Do you recommend any tweeks to help my team?

Btw awesome opening post!

I play also this tactic with roma.
This is my team in first season.

Julio Sergio
Rafael (loan) (Rosi)
Mexes (Fazio)
Juan(Burdisso)
Riise (Coentrao)(Rosi)
De Rossi (Brighi)
Rakitic (buy)(Pizarro)
Coentrao(buy) (Menez)(Vucinic)
Buonanotte(loan) (Menez)(taddei)
Vucinic (Boriello)(Lukaku)
Adriano (Borriello-Totti)

Adriano needs to be motivated, so every time before the match you have to tell him: "I expet a performance" and he'll starting scoring a lot of goals.
Roma have the tendency to become complacent with weeker teams, so if i start to win and my assistant coach befor the match tells me that my team is not concentrated i tell them: "I expet a win".
In the first season my problem with Roma is defending so i turn De rossi from SUSTAIN to DEFEND and RAKITIC from ATTACK to SUSTAIN.
Roma also is feared by big teams, so before you play against teams like M.utd, chelsea, milan ecc.. you have to tell them: "Wish luck" and in the pre match conference you sould say that your team can win against this big teams.
Team talks with roma are crucial!!

I win Serie A, Italan supercup, Italian cup and in champions league manchester utd kick me out.

In the second season my eleven is:

Ochoa (Areola)
Corchia (Aurier)
Samba (Fazio)
Tourè (loan) (Galeano)
Coentrao (Riise)
Moussa Sissoko (Rodwell)
Rakitic (Poli)
Ba (Vucinic)(Menez)
G.Do Santos(Menez)(Vucinic)
G.Rossi(Boriello)
Adriano(Boriello)(Lukaku)

i made a lot of new signs, but all with paying 1 or 2 ML instant and the rest of money in 48 months.
I sell: Juan,Mexes,Pizarro,Brighi,Perrotta,Taddei,Doni,Burdisso,Julio Segio and De Rossi.
De Rossi is the only player that i really want to keep in my team, but he ask too much form my wage budget (165,000 wtf) so i sell him to m.city and with the money i buy Moussa Sissoko and Jack Rodwell.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

here the results:

first season part 1:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

first season part 2:

second season - now playing 0 loss

Last edited:
same problem ,which team you manage ?

I was Manchester United as well so was expecting good things from this tactic

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

I like how much possession you have with this tactic but I dont really score any, anybody got any ideas how to try and score more and create more chances?

lame tactic i can't win against weak teams like Brescia :mad:

Amazing tactic for my Birmingham team. But does it work well for big teams too? (Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal)

anybody tryed this one on 11.3 already? worked wonders for me on 11.2

I had the same problem until i found this! http://www.thoor.se/jonas/fm2011/ It's a calculator of sort that let's you know which role is best for your players! I changed everyone's role and i won 0-4 against a slightly stronger team that i would have lost!

Last edited:
A really really awkward set of tactics.

But when playing it, it offers a revelation. One day, you'll hold a draw with 70% possession, until you concede a goal in the 87th minute. And then you'll realize, playing dominating, with possession in mind, is the biggest lie, the worst abomination of modern football. ;)

I'm currently in 2015 and most AI controlled clubs are playing possession football now. Thus the matches get really, really boring. Most of the action happens in midfield or around the box, with hardly any goal attempts at all. I found my players trying to enforce possession too rigidly even when working around the box. Good positioning and good movement off the ball often is wasted because my players don't dare playing risky passes that might bring them scoring opportunities.
Did anyone notice if there is more direct play into the box and towards the goal if your midfielders (especially the wingers) have the "Tries killer balls more often"-PPM? It's just awfully boring watching your players kick the ball around with no purpose and without any attacking movement. Well, I guess it looks different when you're Barcelona :)

However, their ultra-cautious approach makes sense. Because of the rather offensive formation with high defense line, very offensive wingers/fullbacks and only having one player in DM, losing possession ends up devastating. If the other team can counter-attack well, you're well in trouble.

Therefore you shouldn't wonder if your forwards don't perform miraculously. Your - by far - most important player will be the one responsible for nodding corner kicks into the net, i.e. one of your centre backs. Zero Sea should have emphasized this more ;)

Look at this guy, for example:
View attachment 142677
In my current Dortmund save, he's **** leading the Bundesliga's scorer board with 18 goals, despite a 3 week injury in late January.
This is the type of player you want to have to make this tactic "work". When everyone else fails, just wait for those corners to come in. He'll score. He's your life insurance.

Of course you can assign any player who's good at heading to wait for corner kicks, it just makes most sense to use a DC for it. You want these guys big and bouncy anyway.