[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

• Thread starter Thread starter Zero Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 598
  • Views Views 442K
My team has stopped scoring since the new patch. There is no reason why SI should make your tactics useless with a new a patch, but they always do.

then without corners does it still get good results? i mean beacause of the lack of goal this tactic has, i loved this tactic, love playing possesion, but sometimes i just dont like it when my dudes dont shoot at all, and without corners it just may not be enough to get good results...

I got a question to ask, for right winger, we have to use left-legged wingers and vice versa? :)

Great tactic, I'm using it with AS Bari ( actually 20th in Serie A ) and I arrived 5th ;)
There is a little problem, sometimes the players don't know who to pass and so they lose the ball..

Nice work ;)
Sorry for my english

Hey Zero, can you make me a tactic where the entire purpose is to only make one striker score all the goals?

Think of it as a challenge.

Last edited:
Great tactic, I'm using it with AS Bari ( actually 20th in Serie A ) and I arrived 5th ;)
There is a little problem, sometimes the players don't know who to pass and so they lose the ball..

Nice work ;)
Sorry for my english
this is with 11.3? im considering coming back to this tactic which was so succesfull to me in 11.2 with napoli, cuz now my newcastle game on 11.3 is not going good with another tactic lol

With the new patch it doesn't work anymore.
Possession is lower, the other team gets more chances and you don't score goals anymore.

I have tried a tactic and it is good... The only problem is that opponents easily run across the side and center the ball. That is in 80% a goal. I solved the problem by giving the left and right defender to mark man. Now ti works fine... ;)

Bane (Serbia)

this is with 11.3? im considering coming back to this tactic which was so succesfull to me in 11.2 with napoli, cuz now my newcastle game on 11.3 is not going good with another tactic lol

Yes, with 11.3
The problem is that they don't score a lot in corners than before

what are the bests st players for this tatic? and mc please...
thank you

I have tried a tactic and it is good... The only problem is that opponents easily run across the side and center the ball. That is in 80% a goal. I solved the problem by giving the left and right defender to mark man. Now ti works fine... ;)
i changed all my players to man xcept DM and 2ST and i put medium tackling on DRL and hard on DM,CM,AMRL, lowerd the tempo to 6th notch on the bar (makes my pass completion above 80-85%) and it works like a charm, so far 14 in and only lost 2 with 12 wins since the tweak. Against very strong 4-4-2 sides with fast wingers i put my AMRL to specific man mark to his MRL before the match, , no more AI side runs+centers=goal
All with low-medium team in championship, using control Rv3 only and 11.2 patch

Last edited:
V4 in Patch 11.3

E051.jpg

I used your V3 tactic, and looking forward V4. How long do you think until it's ready?

Back