[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

• Thread starter Thread starter Zero Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 598
  • Views Views 442K
i encountered a problem that i'll explain.
If you win in CL or big competition and the other team against you is a bigger side in the last minute the team against you push all the team forward.
This is ok, except if you take a freekick becouse in this tactic you left only 2 or 3 man back and the AI leave 4 man on the middlefield line so if you don't score you surely will hit by a big counterattack.
When i see that the other AI team switch to 4-2-4 in final minute i manually change the freekick instruction and left 5 man back.
In this way everything goes lot better (:

Any idea when it'll be ready zero? smashing tactics in the past mate

V4 in Patch 11.3

E051.jpg

V4? Is yet ready?

hi zero sea..not sure about v4 for the new patch. Seem to go one nil up then always lose?

using this tactics (V3) in World League Database (11.3) using Dortmund as Team.

10 matches so far without lose , scored 40 , conceded 0. my DCR defender (Mats Hummels score 12 goal from Heading o.O its insane)

so far V3 is worked fine for me.

This is a wonderful tactic. I've always been curious how you did your research to finally get this tactic? I want to know the thought process and pick a little bit of your brain. I like to find good tactics, been working on them since the previous FM series but never seem to know where to start and in the end getting frustrated because I couldn't find one. Just want to know a little bit of the process in getting the tactic so the next time I try, I can go with the right research process.

Thanks!

Hi i wonder if anyone can help me, im playing as arsenal, and i sometimes struggle to score, i love the possession just played forest in the cup and got 82% possession, but also soemtimes the whole teams on fire and we rip teams apart, just played sunderland away who were 4th in the league and battered them 6-0 and then played birmingham at home and drew 1-1 and the team didnt turn up ive used the same team talks that i have always done but just doesnt seem to work on this tactic, also whats the best way to play the two strikers, either ones good and the others poor, or their both very average, and finally the cm position, whats going on their, over half a season played and cesc has an average of 6.8, whoever i play in their what ever role i play them i can get a great performance followed by 3-4 really poor performances, i just cant seem to figure out how to play that position. any help guys and girls would be appreciated.

try and use some touchline shouts like "Get Ball Forward" , "Pass Ball In Space" and don't be afraid if you use the Control version to increase it to Attacking, as for the strikers try and fit them to their strength, not a must to be "Complete Forward" I turned one of my strikers to Poacher and he bangs for fun

using this tactics (V3) in World League Database (11.3) using Dortmund as Team.

10 matches so far without lose , scored 40 , conceded 0. my DCR defender (Mats Hummels score 12 goal from Heading o.O its insane)

so far V3 is worked fine for me.

Yeah i can confirm that. I'm also playing V4 with Dortmund and Mats Hummels has scored 11 goals in 9 games so far.

in just 2 matches , my 2 defenders just make a hat-trick from a Corner kick .. so amazing lol:)

I just won the Asian Championship with Iran only drew the final against Japan, all this in the first season.

Really good tatic, the best I've ever tried. I played two seasons with Liverpool and in the first one I won the carling and the FA cup, finished second in the premier league, two points behind Chelsea, got to quarter-finals in Europa league (I lost against Arsenal). In the second season I won the premier league, the carling cup, got to FA cup semi-finals (lost to Man City) and the best: I won the Champions League beating AC Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona and, in the final, Inter Milan. Then I'll try to post some screen shots of the most fantastic results.

V4 is a very good tactic. Possesion above 70%. I think that tactic is best tactic in FM2011

Back