[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Thanks Thunderblood

Powerarchiver did the business, thanks.

Now I can unleash the tactic...

cheers

where can i download the schedules?

btw, trying with this one with beira mar from portugal, they have crappy players and I just signed a few, and it works pretty well. Haven't lost so far.

tactics have been a success and a disaster

first season i finished 2nd with juventus, but the team was TOO dependent on setplays...infact, my second highest goalscorer was my CB bonucci with 14 goals, Quagliarella top scored with 20 (poor stats)

2nd season my team can't seem to score much and they always lose a lead...lots of possession, not many chances, not many goals

Hello again, now for the next season i try to going holiday from the start until the season end, and i still win everything... THAT'S CRAZY...
beside i have a great player, but i still can't believe it
Chelsea user

This is best tactic i used for fm 11 so far . . .except mine :) . .

spoke too soon i guess...im now leading the 2nd season after 31 games by 3 points over Inter but again, the GF column is poor (45 goals scored) but the GA column is superb (18 goals conceded)...45 goals in 31 games is low but the team is doing well otherwise

So this tactic is still a beast. Here are my 2nd season results.

Won the league with pretty much ease.

View attachment 119172

Jamie Carragher on fire lol scoring 20 goals in total. And to think he isn't really a great header of the ball.

View attachment 119173

And the fixtures.

View attachment 119174

View attachment 119175

View attachment 119176

So in all won the league, carling cup and european super cup and came close in the other comps but really the team was so tired with playing so many games.

This tactic works very good with the 11.2.1 patch! My defender Rami is making so many goals from corners! Its EPIC :D

To Patrice14 and fmguy

Did you use in patch 11.2 ?

No. I carried on this save from 11.1. However I've started a new season with Porto patch 11.2 and trying this tactic. So far so good winning all friendly games and beating Benfica in Super Cup game or whatever. I'll try to update with how it's going. :)

Wonderful Tactic!

In one saved game I won the league first season with Sunderland (although unlike you I did spend the 30mil i was given in January) and in my new game with Boreham Wood I am currently 2nd after 15 games and into the 2nd round of the FA Cup - will post some screen shots at the end of this season.

All on patch 11.2

Loving the tactic so far. The amount of possession is impressive. In season 1 as Southampton was able to bring my League Cup match with Fulham to penalty kicks.

Regarding the training schedules how have they been working for everyone? Vast improvement for players? I got a few training injuries at the beginning of the season.

Hey, I am new here, niceto meet you all. I just tried this tactic on version 11.2 with Otelul from romanian division. After 5 matches I have 1 loss (from the 1st match, lol), 3 draws and 1 win. So I can say I am not really satisfied by this tactic.

But will give it a chance and will try to reach 10 matches to see how it goes, but I am not very optimistic. Cheers, mates!

Wonderful Tactic!

In one saved game I won the league first season with Sunderland (although unlike you I did spend the 30mil i was given in January) and in my new game with Boreham Wood I am currently 2nd after 15 games and into the 2nd round of the FA Cup - will post some screen shots at the end of this season.

All on patch 11.2

Thank you for your test
I believe my tactic is better in patch 11.21

i can't find the best way to play my strikers i have a fast one and a strong one who should i play on each side?

Playmaker: Forward (ST)
Target maker: Another Forward (ST)
Include Swap Position

so it's not impotant

Hey, I am new here, niceto meet you all. I just tried this tactic on version 11.2 with Otelul from romanian division. After 5 matches I have 1 loss (from the 1st match, lol), 3 draws and 1 win. So I can say I am not really satisfied by this tactic.

But will give it a chance and will try to reach 10 matches to see how it goes, but I am not very optimistic. Cheers, mates!

Ok, as I promised, I am back after another 5 matches...4 wins and a loss. It is very modest as those 4 teams I beat were lower than mine and the last match, which I lost, was against a team that is title challenger. My team is a team which usually get between 10th place and 5th place.

I will go on and see what happends after 20 matches...Cheers!