[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Could you make the training scheduele for that tactic?????

Ok, as I promised, I am back after another 5 matches...4 wins and a loss. It is very modest as those 4 teams I beat were lower than mine and the last match, which I lost, was against a team that is title challenger. My team is a team which usually get between 10th place and 5th place.

I will go on and see what happends after 20 matches...Cheers!

And I am back after 20 matches and I was wrong, this tactic rocks. I have 20 matches played and I am on 1st place with 15 games won, 3 draws and 2 lost....43 goals for and 14 against and I am in cup's semi-final. I can't believe I will win the championship and the cup with a team that is usually between 5 and 10th place with no player changes and bigger teams also biding for some of mine.

Thank you very much man, this tactic is really the best for low teams. Cheers!

My team is doing amazing. I will upload screens as soon as my season is over.

I do have 1 concern though, maybe its because I'm just use to my strikers attacking the box but it always seems like someone is in the perfect position to pass forward into the box and the striker just stands in front of the penalty box without doing anything when he should run past the defender and go 1 on 1 with the keeper. Any way to change this so they attack the box in this situation?

Edit: I think its because STs are set to hold up ball. I will change it and see if its more to my like.

Last edited:
When i switch to the control tactic does it take away from the attack. As in when i go 1-0 up and change to control am i less likely to score again?

and btw is anyone using just the normal tactic without the control? does this work? any sucess?

Last edited:
Help !!!
First season it worked pretty well, but now (second season) i just can't win. Players lose the ball easly; i still got more possesion but the key plays aren't mine; i suffer more than 2 gols every game. I have good players.

When i switch to the control tactic does it take away from the attack. As in when i go 1-0 up and change to control am i less likely to score again?

and btw is anyone using just the normal tactic without the control? does this work? any sucess?

I actually tend to score even more goals after I switch to the control tactic

Hi, i have been using this tactic for less than a season and my team are struggling to win. I am albacete and i have made a decent team out of free transfers, but they just can't seem to win and are usually dominated in most matches.

The match prep says the team is fluid in all and i have been changing to control after i score. help?

I've been using this tactic with Dagenham and Redbridge in league, who are total relegation candidates, are 10 games we're 8th in the league. We also managed to beat Blackpool 3-2 in the league cup.

Excellent tactics

As promised here are screens of my season. Notice the victories in the FA cup against Prem teams Aston Villa, Arsenal, Sunderland, and Man City.

southampton.jpg

southamptonfixtures1.jpg

southamptonfixtures2.jpg

southampton.jpg

southamptonfixtures1.jpg

southamptonfixtures2.jpg

Last edited:
I have download the tactics and open it in my save game (11.2.1 patch) but i have something to ask.

Why almost all of player except DMC an GK have mentality set to defense?
Are these actually your settings?
Or this is just a bug in FM (ex : incompatibility game version)? if so then please give me the right settings,,,

Thanks B4, Sorry for bad english,, :)

It probably is a very stupid question, but it's christmas and I don't feel like reading the whole thread, so what size pitch should I use? Small or Large?

Just started using your tactic and lokos good, what should I do if I go a goal down? and should I only make subsition before 65 minutes and not after?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

should I use control tactic for away games also? Or just start with normal then switch if leading

why I can't download this tactic? everytime I click the download link it always open this thread again in the new tab of my browser. anyone can help?

why I can't download this tactic? everytime I click the download link it always open this thread again in the new tab of my browser. anyone can help?

the download button is in the right side of thread title after you click the link in the first page, :)
(di samping judulnya bos,, waktu awal2 gw jg bingung,, hehehe)

oK, FINISHED MY SECOND SEASON AND I MUST SAY THIS IS A BEAST TACTIC!!!! Won the league cup and FA Cup and finished 6th in the league!! Probably the best one i've used so far. Believe it works better with the latest patch!

This is a great tactic, used it all throughout my first season at Man Utd. Won the treble.

However, I saw a couple of things and I was wondering if anyone could find a fix.

1. I was getting a lot of "garbage" possession, where there were numerous players crowded around the opposition box with my midfielders passing it with my centrebacks back and forth, only to have my DM blast it 10 yards of goal.

2. Always got great possession percentages, but always felt the strikers weren't used effectively.

anyways, i think those were just drawbacks to having Man U playing a tactic that works wonders on possession. Thanks for the great tactic.

This tactic is working pretty wel for me up till now. I'm still in both cups and I'm 4th in the league atm. I was expected to be 12th and my squad really sucks.

1547ibd.png

My problem is that I don't score a lot.