Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty massive transfer for Sland. He's an exciting player, just a shame he didn't get much game time for mcfc.

MOSES TRANSFER COMPLETED

Posted on: Fri 24 Aug 2012
Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Victor Moses from Wigan Athletic.

The 21-year-old winger's last appearance in Wigan colours came in Chelsea's 2-0 win at the DW Stadium last weekend, when he caught the eye with his strong running out wide.

The Nigerian international is a product of the Crystal Palace youth academy and made his first team debut in late 2007.

After establishing himself with the Championship side, Moses transferred to Wigan at the end of January 2010 and quickly settled into life in the Barclays Premier League.

In total he played 74 league games for the Latics, following 58 for Crystal Palace.

At international level, Moses appeared for England from schoolboy up to Under 21, but has opted to represent Nigeria at senior level, and made his debut in February against Rwanda.

MOSES TRANSFER COMPLETED | News Article | Chelsea FC

So many transfers in a day.. One more confirmation.

Rumours of a Willian transfer to Tottenham gathering pace now after the Modric transfer. I don't see him as a replacement for Modric but more of a replacement for Van Der Vaart. Very good player and AVB does like him, bid for him in the January Transfer window when he was at Chelsea

Price is the real sticking point. Shakhtar want a deal in excess of 25m Euro's w

Apparently we're in for Kevin Doyle. Now that would really suck.

Spurs reported by the BBC to be bidding for M'Villa.

Spend that money AVB!

Everton I believe. Be a weird signing. He seems like he belongs with Martin O'Neill at sunderland.

He's 41....

But he is still a great goalkeeper. I guess it would be nice to have 2 outstanding goalkeepers vying for the #1 spot, with Gomes playing ballboy in the background.

But he is still a great goalkeeper. I guess it would be nice to have 2 outstanding goalkeepers vying for the #1 spot, with Gomes playing ballboy in the background.

Brad's good, but he's not as good as Lloris, and after this season I reckon he might finally call it quits or go and play in another league. Keepers of Lloris' ability don't come around often.

George Boyd off to Ipswich. May not have a lot of pace, but without doubt the Posh's best player of last 5 years. Will be a major blow

George Boyd off to Ipswich. May not have a lot of pace, but without doubt the Posh's best player of last 5 years. Will be a major blow

And Paul Taylor is going there too, arguably our most talented player, drugs and various other vices have kept his profile much lower than it should be, lets hope the fee wasn't.

And Paul Taylor is going there too, arguably our most talented player, drugs and various other vices have kept his profile much lower than it should be, lets hope the fee wasn't.

Just been reading the deal is worth £1.75 million. Seems a bit of a steal to be honest. Be interesting to see how Posh cope without them

And the Joey Barton move would appear to be back on again

Just been reading the deal is worth £1.75 million. Seems a bit of a steal to be honest. Be interesting to see how Posh cope without them

Reports around that both boyd and Taylor have rejected personal terms....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.