Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ki Seung- Yueng from Celtic to Swansea for 6 million all but confirmed.

Wish him luck, cracking player- will hopefully do well in the Prem. Will suit Swansea's play.

Story surfacing that Bassong has signed for Norwich, and michael Dawson is a target for QPR

Last edited:
QPR make £5.5 million bid for Dawson

Adebayor joins Spurs

He's a good player, and for £5m, I think he's a bargain!

This is someone who has played numerous times for Belgium, don't forget, and he was a Lille player. He should do well at Everton, another cracking buy from David Moyes (as much as I hate to say it)! Where did Everton get the money from, though, Rodwell?

Yeah, along with other departures. Though I have to say he's only scored one goal in 8 in my everton save-hope it's not an omen lol

Spurs in Willian talks

Two bids have already been rejected Shakhtar insist that they want at least £20million for the Brazil international, who has two years left on his current deal.

Source: Sky Sports

Julio Cesar to QPR is completed.

Also Inter have completed signing of Gargano, Cassano and Alvaro Pereira is as good as done.

Julio Cesar to QPR is completed.

Also Inter have completed signing of Gargano, Cassano and Alvaro Pereira is as good as done.

Rob Greens career at QPR has lasted long XD he should of stayed at west ham

How does Moses feature in your 4-2-3-1?

Will not be surprised if he is on the bench quite alot this season but when played most likely on either wing he can also play upfront if need be.

ValenciaInEnglish ‏@VCFInEnglish
Valencia have now officially confirmed the signing of Aly Cissokho from Lyon.
The left back signs a four year deal with the club for a fee of around €6 million.

Tom Huddlestone passes medical at Stoke.

Van Der Vaart linked with £9.5 million return to Hamburg

So... Chelsea signed Moses, Arsenal want Jesus, And United have Judas...

Chelsea reject £30 million bid for David Luiz from Man City

Adam Johnson has completed a permanent transfer to Sunderland.

The 25-year-old joined the Blues from Middlesbrough in February 2010 and was an instant hit following his impressive debut - a man of the match performance against Bolton.

Ironically he scored his first goal for the club against Sunderland, a strike which made England manager Fabio Capello sit up and take notice and consider the Wearsider for selection.

Adam Johnson leaves Blues - Manchester City FC

Status
Not open for further replies.