Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot the name of the striker who wasnt mentioned...

Its not unlikely, its not even happening. On the highly unlikely chance he wants to move, we still wouldnt sell to you.

Whatever.. Don't get why we are arguing over something thats unlikely anyways. Don't understand why your completely ruling it out either. But who cares, I knew from the start that 95% its not happening. Only started the topic because we had made an enquiry

Whatever.. Don't get why we are arguing over something thats unlikely anyways. Don't understand why your completely ruling it out either. But who cares, I knew from the start that 95% its not happening. Only started the topic because we had made an enquiry

Because we don't sell players top players to direct rivals...

Because we don't sell players top players to direct rivals...

No clubs likes to but sometimes you may be tempted into or forced to. Its no law. Tommorow if Chelsea come in with a 40m pound offer for Hernandez, you still wouldn't sell him to us? You would obviously be tempted into.

Anyways forget the topic... Its unlikely its going to happen anyways unless Hernandez comes out tommorow and reveals his love for all things Blue

In the treble year Ole used to be regarded as the 4th striker... look how that turned out.

No clubs likes to but sometimes you may be tempted into or forced to. Its no law. Tommorow if Chelsea come in with a 40m pound offer for Hernandez, you still wouldn't sell him to us? You would obviously be tempted into.

Anyways forget the topic... Its unlikely its going to happen anyways unless Hernandez comes out tommorow and reveals his love for all things Blue

No, because money isnt an issue. When we have ever been forced to sell a player to a domestic side? Chelsea could offer 40m, still wouldnt happen because it negatively impacts us and positively impacts Chelsea.

We wouldnt even sell Heinze to Liverpool, that's how far we take it.

No idea why your getting so defensive. Hernandez is not god... He may very well find Chelsea to be more attractive due to higher pay and more game time. Might force a move through. Even if ball is not in his court regarding contract situation, would you want an unhappy player on your books?

Surely it would tempt United if Chelsea came in with a firm offer of say 20m pounds + add-ons and Hernandez wanted to go. Unlikely but you can't dismiss the possibility and Chelsea have made an enquiry. Hernandez is not irreplaceable...

Not irreplaceable but ManUtd won't sell him. Simple.

No. I'm not getting defensive, just making the point why ManUtd won't sell him. His agent also dismissed all the reports about transfer request.

I can dismiss the possibility of Chelsea signing him unless they offer stupid money.

No, because money isnt an issue. When we have ever been forced to sell a player to a domestic side? Chelsea could offer 40m, still wouldnt happen because it negatively impacts us and positively impacts Chelsea.

Its not about being forced into.... If we pay 40m for Hernadez, it will likely have a bigger negative impact for us and more positive impact for United but yeah this is all just pure bullshit because we will never pay 40m for Hernandez

Anyways just to end off any chance of the transfer happening....

Incorporating van Persie on the team reinforces the strikeforce. There will be more internal competition and Javier is a professional and he knows he will have to face this situation.

We are not looking to leave, unless the club tells us otherwise, a situation we have not received from their side.

There is a contract and Javier will look to meet it. Manchester's people are honorable and they have told us nothing to the contrary.

This was from Hernandez agent.

Its not unlikely, its not even happening. On the highly unlikely chance he wants to move, we still wouldnt sell to you.

Like Heinze when he was so open about his move to Liverpool but ended up at Madrid.

Not irreplaceable but ManUtd won't sell him. Simple.

No. I'm not getting defensive, just making the point why ManUtd won't sell him. His agent also dismissed all the reports about transfer request.

I can dismiss the possibility of Chelsea signing him unless they offer stupid money.

Yeah look I understand your point, all I said was that the transfer was highly unlikely not impossible like Mike. says but it does not matter cos I'd guess its stupid arguing over whether the transfer is highly unlikely or impossible :p

In far as as things can be ruled out in football, i'd put this among them

Ok fair enough lol.. Lets just end the topic. I was 95% sure it was not going to happen. You were 100% sure. Sure would have liked Hernandez though

Yeah going by history we can. Like mentioned here, I dont remember the last time we sold important player to our direct rivals.

Ok fair enough lol.. Lets just end the topic. I was 95% sure it was not going to happen. You were 100% sure. Sure would have liked Hernandez though

Oscar plus Ramires and you can have him :p

Oscar plus Ramires and you can have him :p

Oscar would be a waste for us, we have Kagawa/ Rooney who can play his primary position and we need someone who can play the deeper CM position straight away without taking seasons to teach them, whether it happens and we buy one is another thing. Also Ramires is not the type of player that United need or would fit into our system imo.

See you do need midfielders lol

We need but not Ramires/Oscar type. The midfielders we need even Chelsea don't have.

I like Oscar and Ramires work rate is awesome. So given choice I would choose those 2 players from Chelsea. Nothing to do with the players we need.

We need but not Ramires/Oscar type. The midfielders we need even Chelsea don't have.

I like Oscar and Ramires work rate is awesome. So given choice I would choose those 2 players from Chelsea. Nothing to do with the players we need.

I was joking :p

Looks like we've nabbed Mirallas. All set for medical. Transfer should be done by weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.