FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The skin and gui is awful.

Some buttons rectangular, some circular, masses of white space, that awful grey back ground to the squad screen and they have completely ruined the match day experience.

Awful, glad I got this beta because it means that I can cancel my order until some one with half a clue about designing a decent UI has skinned this

Some buttons rectangular, some circular, masses of white space, that awful grey back ground to the squad screen and they have completely ruined the match day experience.

Awful, glad I got this beta because it means that I can cancel my order until some one with half a clue about designing a decent UI has skinned this

someone has posted a link for a skin http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...kins-football-manager-2013-a.html#post1610187

pays to search around :)

yeah, i have found the FMC skin now and the best bit is that the instant result button works, in the main game :D

In the player search function, you can scroll down the long list of players and click on a player that you want to look at only to find that when you click back to the search, you are at the top of the list again.

Agreed.

You can tell that the UI designers from this version are completely different from those of fm2011 which arguably, is the best default skin of all time.

The graphics in the match engine look like FIFA 2000 and remain in a time warp, but graphics only make a small % of the game. The rest of the game is is too try-hard IMO.

So, once fm13 arrives on my doorstep it will go on a shelf and I will continue to play FM11 and sing "Let's do a time warp again".

Playing this game makes me feel like I've had a stroke. Changing from the 09 skin to 10 took some adjusting I'll admit, but jeez, this game is cluttered as they come! Looks good on 9999 x 1080 65 inch LED HD TV though! ;)

EDIT: As said below, training sucks.. Like, am I meant to update my training schedule every two in-game weeks? **** no.

Last edited:
I've got to say, if this training is how it's going to be in the full release, I'll be cancelling my order.

It wont let me confirm transfers!! So annoying, I've got one keeper, tried to sign on a freebie as pompey got taken over, so Im allowed to buy now, and it says the transfer could not be completed!

Processing..........

The processing time in this game is pathetic.
Ive only got 3 countires leagues loaded and yet ive waited for 6minutes on one occasion to process one day to the next.
I really wish I hadnt bothered.

The processing time in this game is pathetic.
Ive only got 3 countires leagues loaded and yet ive waited for 6minutes on one occasion to process one day to the next.
I really wish I hadnt bothered.

Do you have a good lappy/pc? I play the game with all English games loaded, large database and all players in England loaded up and it goes much faster than FM 12 and my laptop is a very basic one with 1.9 ghz dual core and 3 gb DDR 2 RAM with W7 32 bit. also has integrated graphics too and matches are perfectly fine in 3d with no lag with the Intel chipset

Im at real madrid losing 2-5 to granada.. they only shot 5 times and scored 5. if the game is going to be like this... i want my money back

Only thing that is annoying me is the goalkeepers seem to be so amazing. In the BSS, and they are pulling on unbelievable saves. so annoying

I have a different problem, I can't get the game to launch. I get click on the icon or click 'PLAY' on steam, the 'Football Manager 2013' is preparing to launch' comes up and after it disappears and I wait a couple of minutes, nothing happens - the game does not come up like on FM12. Why is this and does anyone have any solutions?

Iam sorry guys but the Match engine is ridiculous. 90% of goals come from crosses, fullbacks are unable to defend wide players and since wingers do not track back, it makes the whole problem even worse, 4 defenders surround one tiny forward who still manages to score goal after goal. Goalkeepers keep conceding from ridiculous angles and they create insane number of rebounds which are always collected by opposing players who keep scoring for fun. Defenders dont seem to know how to close down and are easilly pushed away time after time after time. I do not believe this is going to be improved in the next 14 days so iam cancelling my deal. Worst match engine I ve seen in fm. And the UI is also terrible. Have a nice day

Iam sorry guys but the Match engine is ridiculous. 90% of goals come from crosses, fullbacks are unable to defend wide players and since wingers do not track back, it makes the whole problem even worse, 4 defenders surround one tiny forward who still manages to score goal after goal. Goalkeepers keep conceding from ridiculous angles and they create insane number of rebounds which are always collected by opposing players who keep scoring for fun. Defenders dont seem to know how to close down and are easilly pushed away time after time after time. I do not believe this is going to be improved in the next 14 days so iam cancelling my deal. Worst match engine I ve seen in fm. And the UI is also terrible. Have a nice day

SI are fully aware of this and WILL be doing something about this-prejudging them by saying it won't be sorted in 14 days is a bit unfair. That's why some developers release beta's after all.

The bottom of the screen appears to be cut off for me. I've tried switching the display mode in preferences but to no success; the problem still appears. I've only noticed it looking at the inbox screen so far - whenever I get a message with player information in it the little box at the bottom is slightly cut off and I can't see the stars for their ability and a bit above that. I'm using a laptop with a normal resolution of 1366x768, anyone else had any problems like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back