FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

My FM13 is installed and ready to play! :)

What happens when the full game is released? Can you continue your save?

Language choice?

Fellas,

I just ordered the game. I have received my Paypal receipt but nothing from Nexway.

Is this normal? Should I be patient for a few more hours?

Also, I am French, therefore I like to play in French (makes sense right...). Does the BETA version allow you to switch languages, or will I have to wait until November 2nd for that?

Fellas,

I just ordered the game. I have received my Paypal receipt but nothing from Nexway.

Is this normal? Should I be patient for a few more hours?

Also, I am French, therefore I like to play in French (makes sense right...). Does the BETA version allow you to switch languages, or will I have to wait until November 2nd for that?
The amount of time you need to wait can vary, some et it straight away and some must wait a while (like me). You should be able to switch languages :)

Kezza96:1609269 said:
I ordered the game off here about a hour and a half ago but still haven't received an e-mail with the code? Anyone received theirs yet?
Not yet, and i ordered 2 hours ago. It may take time unfortunately :/
I got my Paypal receipt straight away. Just sit back and wait I guess, hopefully it will come soon.

dont think i will get to play today, i ordered my copy yesterday from shopto as i like the box to go with my collection but not recieved any beta code yet. Has anybody else got there beta code from shopto yet?

never mind found the code in my account with shopto
dowloading the game now and getting around 400kb/s which is quite fast for me

Ordered mine from shopto other day and got code straight away look under pre orders code should be there

I'm getting a nice 4.7 mb/s from Steam. See you later chaps, it won't be long.

:O Where do you live? I want to live there!

How dare you want to play FM in French! ...But yes, you should be able to switch the language at any time. (;

The amount of time you need to wait can vary, some et it straight away and some must wait a while (like me). You should be able to switch languages :)

Does the fact that I live in the US have to do with anything?

I just preordered from Amazon and the Beta code came in a seperate email a minute or so after the conformation email from Amazon.

If that helps anyone who ordered from Amazon, and haven't got their codes.

Last edited:
I got my beta code and all that and downloaded it but when I click play it says that it is installing but stops on 1% and I get a message about ''installing steam service'' so I click install service then it restarts and I go back in and click play and get the exact same thing again. Over and over.

Tried rebooting adding an exception in my anti virus etc etc.

Just will not work.

This happen to anyone else?

am i supposed to receive a purchase confirmation email? or do i just get the code sent out?

Finally got the email! now to download... how long should it take at 750 KB/s?

did you get a puchase confirmation email first? how long did you have to wait for the email with code?

cheers, didnt even receive a purchase confirmation. My purchase probably hasn't gone thorugh for one reason or another

17%. Been downloading for....6 hours now.

Yup

That's my internet for you.