FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

I'm in the same boat and it's unlikely we both typed and confirmed the wrong email so I think we'll just have to be patient!

I'm in the same situation also. Looking likely that we're going to have to wait till tomorrow!

Mine's on download. 17% done, approx. 55 minutes left :(

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I used my beta code before the beta was released, now I have the game in my library but I can't download it. Anyone know how I can start to download it?

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I used my beta code before the beta was released, now I have the game in my library but I can't download it. Anyone know how I can start to download it?

restart steam, double click fm13.

I'm in the same situation also. Looking likely that we're going to have to wait till tomorrow!

I'm not too agitated as I've got uni at 9 tomorrow anyway then work at 3 until past midnight then likely to be working all of Saturday. Sunday is going to be my day to try it all out!

I'm in the same boat and it's unlikely we both typed and confirmed the wrong email so I think we'll just have to be patient!

It's not really the beta I'm worried about to be honest. I've tons of study and assignments to do right now. It's more just a confirmation of purchase I want to be honest :/

I'm getting a nice 4.7 mb/s from Steam. See you later chaps, it won't be long.

Going for a drink in 2 hours.. hurry up already!! :mad:

dont think i will get to play today, i ordered my copy yesterday from shopto as i like the box to go with my collection but not recieved any beta code yet. Has anybody else got there beta code from shopto yet?

never mind found the code in my account with shopto
dowloading the game now and getting around 400kb/s which is quite fast for me

Last edited:
Just downloaded it. :D

Funny thing is as its downloading, I'm playing FM12 and I notice I'm playing in my last CL group game and I'm already through, so it would be a good opportunity to get some young guys experience... gotta build for the future on a save I'll be playing for all of 20 more minutes.

Shame my web's so poo, the full game'll be out by the time I finish downloading

I ordered the game off here about a hour and a half ago but still haven't received an e-mail with the code? Anyone received theirs yet?

I ordered the game off here about a hour and a half ago but still haven't received an e-mail with the code? Anyone received theirs yet?

I got my code a couple of hours after ordering and can now play.

Not yet, and i ordered 2 hours ago. It may take time unfortunately :/

I ordered mine two weeks ago from Amazon and still haven't received the code.