FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

Well, I'm at 72% after 20 minutes. Not rubbing it in or anything.

Does anyone know if theres any chance a purchase will have gone thorugh if i haven't received a purchase confirmation email?

cheers in advance

sent the payment 2 hours ago.i;m waiting for confirmation mail since then. what's wrong?

Well, ordered just have to wait a bit now. Goodbye outside world

I take it the social networking aspect of the game won't be available until the full release?

Just ordered it through this site...hopefully my beta key comes through by the time it is finished downloading. I just made plans with a girl for Saturday like 2 hours ago also...so much for that I guess.

Anyone know how long it takes for the beta key to show up? i just bought it through steam

Anyone know how long it takes for the beta key to show up? i just bought it through steam

Could be anytime to be honest. Depends how mad the ordering was for the BETA.

Got mine immediately-though I ordered it through here

Downloading now :D Knowing it came out at 6PM and me not getting paid until today was awefully painful, but it's over now and in 30 minutes I'll be enjoying FM [buggy BETA] woo!

All that wait just to see how hilariously nerfed Stewart Downing has been. Love it. :wub:

What does nerfed mean? I assume it means downgraded? TBF, he was a tank on FM12, often Liverpool's best player.. Hopefully this time they've made him league 1 standard like he deserves :)

Thanks for answering :D

Hey mate, you know can download straight away if you bought it from Steam! As soon as I purchased it it came up saying "Install game" in a greyed out box so I clicked it.. I guess you're past that stage so go to "Library" and double click "FM 2013" the download should begin immediately.

Hey mate, you know can download straight away if you bought it from Steam! As soon as I purchased it it came up saying "Install game" in a greyed out box so I clicked it.. I guess you're past that stage so go to "Library" and double click "FM 2013" the download should begin immediately.

My bad. Should have known it would've been available straight away. Got mixed up as I ordered it here :$

Ooopsy

First game- Chelsea 1-2 Chelsea Reserves.... Need to improve before the full game is out!

First game- Chelsea 1-2 Chelsea Reserves.... Need to improve before the full game is out!

Same here lol. Had a full strength Everton first team against reserves. 1-1. Think with this one going to have to put a lot of work into tactics etc and be careful with team talks. 2nd half kickoff Fellaini's status was "furious" lol