FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

That's 48 hours since I filled out that form to say I don't have a beta code. Has anyone else had a response after filling out that form?

Most people filling that form out have had responses and have either got their code, or given the further information nexway requested to get their code.

In fact, judging by this thread, no-one as far as i can tell (except you) has posted again with complaints, after saying they filled out the form.

ARE YOU SURE you checked your spam box?

The email comes from '[email protected]' - are you sure you've checked for this?

Are you sure you typed the correct email address in when filling out the order, and the contact form?

Have you checked to see if you've been charged, or indeed, refunded? Nexway can automatically refund you in certain circumstances which may be why they are struggling to find reference to you and haven't replied. Obviously if you haven't been charged there's been an error somewhere and you should try again.

Just order FM13 of this site had to pay it through paypal as Nexway is down!! When will i get the code?? PLEASE HELP ME..... Want to play it now!!! should of had this last week but GAME f@cked me over

pre ordered about 2 hours ago and still haven't got my code

have u done what it says about ur email?
The only email I have got is from PayPal saying this:
Dear First Name Last Name,

This charge will appear on your statement as payment to PAYPAL *NEXWAY.

Thanks for using PayPal to complete your transaction.
Sign up for a PayPal account and enjoy safer shopping, knowing your financial details aren't shared online.
To create an account, add a password below.

I ordered my activation code about 6hrs ago. I have a receipt from paypal but still no email. Will i get my code soon?

When trying to pre order it crashes when I want to go to card details?
Is it just me?
I'm trying to order it on the sly at work!!

Nexway card services are down I think, try using the PayPal payment option

I started with Wigan to see how good I can get them!
Check out my progress on my FM13 blog! http://wilkosfootymanager.wordpress.com/

Pre-ordered it earlier, got my BETA code emailed to me from Amazon. BETA code doesn't work when I enter it on Steam (I'm on an iMac).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.