[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

These are all depending on your players.
If you have a top AMC,you can try 4231
If you have enough good DC and ST, you can try 343
I could not decide so 4-2-4 and 3-4-3 were successful in tests but which is your best tactic taking general base? Your most complete tactic?

Last edited:
these tactics seems brilliant Zero!! i start FM2014 for 1st time with Liverpool...what tactic should i use?? 3-4-3??? thank u!!

I have a couple of questions...

First of all; I've changed the Sweeper to a Goaler... I hope this won't **** everything, but at the moment, I am getting less goal against me...

And just a quick question, if a player shoot with the left foot, should he play left offense?

Zero master, any prefer move need to train for the players?

these tactics seems brilliant Zero!! i start FM2014 for 1st time with Liverpool...what tactic should i use?? 3-4-3??? thank u!!

These are all depending on your players.

If you have enough good DC and ST, you can try 343

If you use the original team, try 4231 or 424

Amazing tactic. Current using V3 4231 L. Thank you, Zera Sea.

I'm managing Guarani (Brazil - Serie C). I've won Serie C (with V2 4231 L) , and now on Serie B (with V3) i'm crushing everyone.

The other teams have a better squad than me. That's the greatness about this tactic.

Here are the screenshots (on Portuguese):

View attachment 422829View attachment 422831View attachment 422832View attachment 422834View attachment 422835

V3 is a little better in Mantorras77 and a_ilfandy's tests.

I have a couple of questions...

First of all; I've changed the Sweeper to a Goaler... I hope this won't **** everything, but at the moment, I am getting less goal against me...

And just a quick question, if a player shoot with the left foot, should he play left offense?

1 You can try

2 AML/ML/DL: a little better with right foot;
AMR/MR/DR: a little better with left foot.(You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing")
Either foot? See his best foot.
Just a little better,don't mind too much. You also can use left on left and right on right.

STL/AMCL/MCL: a little bit better with right foot; STR/AMCR/MCR: a little bit better with left foot.

one downside, just conceded 2 goals by free kicks, one direct freekick, one indirect

I used 343 v2 with little tweaked mentality control managing Chelsea.
Won treble winner:
Champions League
Premiere League
FA Cup

Now I am on my second season looking forward to try 343 v3 contain balance and of course control balance as my secondary tactic

I used 343 v2 with little tweaked mentality control managing Chelsea.
Won treble winner:
Champions League
Premiere League
FA Cup

Now I am on my second season looking forward to try 343 v3 contain balance and of course control balance as my secondary tactic

Thanks I will try it next Patch

counter or overload, also seemed good.

Am tempted to try your 343 tactic, but I'm just wondering how it is in terms of aesthetics and possession? Thinking of trying it witch Barca.

Am tempted to try your 343 tactic, but I'm just wondering how it is in terms of aesthetics and possession? Thinking of trying it witch Barca.

403062d1383395815-%5Bfm14%5D%5Btest%5Dv0-3-zero-seas-rage-real-343-mr-ml-3st-euro-cup_-matches-fixtures-results.jpg

Computer opponent is no one shoot in W4NKER's test(343 V0.3)

Last edited:
a_ilfandy's Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)

ROUND 6
Patch: 14.1.3
Mode: Normal
Competition: Skrill Super League
Progress: COMPLETED!
Tactics entry:

Skrill League A
CHESTER: Dutchbrit (4-1-2-1-2 Niche)
GATESHEAD: Jonathansmith (352 D-WING)
GRIMSBY: Julian (4-1-2-2-1_PWNAGE)
LUTON: Macey (Simple_Pressing)

Skrill League B
ALDERSHOT: Richie Sousa (Richie's 4-3-2-1)
FOREST GREEN: Spiattalo (Total Football)
KIDDERMINSTER: Tanveer (3-4-2-1 liverpool)
WREXHAM: Zero Sea (V3 424R Rage)

Leagues:

Cup:

Playoff:

Selected Playoff Matches:

List of Winners:
- League A: Julian
- League B: Zero Sea
- Best offence:
Zero Sea
- Best defence: Julian
- Cup: Zero Sea
- Playoff: Macey

Special Achievements:
- Zero Sea won both League B and the Cup.

Note:
- Post #2 (Table of the Hall of Fame) has been updated!

Last edited: